{4} Please Forgive Me

Dark's POV

After finally finishing all the reports I'm supposed to write I look over at Anti on his phone and sigh. Even when I'm mad I can never stay mad at Anti.

I soon begin to stare and wonder to myself. Wow how has he managed to stay this beautiful and the battle scars of past heists just add to it. His multiple colored eyes still with that soft shine in them when they first met.

After shoving all my belongings into my bag I jump up and yawn, stretching my tired muscles. I look over to Anti and gesture for him to follow me. He nods and follows me out to my car. Walking in front at times  and it took everything in my power to not stare at him round perfect ass as it swayed.

¨Hey Darky my eyes are up here¨ he purrs teasingly, catching me staring as we walked.

Jumping into my car and turning on the ignition. I huffs softly and begin driving home, one hand on the wheel and my other arm on the arm rest between the drivers seat and passengers seat.

"Darky why do you keep ignoring me? The silent treatment is getting old" he says, switching his gaze from the road to me.

"I explained my reasons Anti. I don't have to stay a word to you just deal with you until you can leave my life again." I snap.

"Is that really what this is about? How many times to I have to say I'm sorry?" he asks. His green and blue eyes filling up with tears.

"Don't pull that bullshit on me Anti. You don't care about me you just care about your self." I say, soon arriving home and pulling up in the driveway of my house.

"Dark please that's not true" he says, "I missed you a lot..." he says. I could hear the sound of his voice breaking. When we were kids hearing that was all it took to make me want to make Anti feel better.

Anti's POV

My voice began breaking a cracking, tears rimming the edges of my eyes. All those years of trying to get my life back together, all for what? For me to get caught? Betrayed? Thrown in with the person that hates me most?

I should've left after Dark unlocked the car doors, but I couldn't. I complied and walked inside his house. He probably got a new house, after his mother took him in.

"Nice house Darky" I mumble. Walking around and exploring a bit. I somehow made my way to his room, seeing old Polaroid pictures on his dresser.

"Damn I haven't seen him with a Polaroid in years" I say to myself. Walking over and grabbing the pictures. I looked through them, they were picture of us when we were in elementary and middle school.

The memories came flooding back into my head like a tsunami and I burst into tears on the spot. Clutching a few of the pictures close to my chest. I hear the sounds of footsteps pounding up the stairs over my cries.

"Anti what's wrong?!" Dark asks, a bit of worry lined his voice.

"I-I'm Sorry! Im so sorry!" I choke out. Wiping my eyes as I feel a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist gently.

FINALLY UPDATED! IM BACK. But I hope you guys liked this chapter if you like it PUNCH that vote button in the face LIKE A BOSS and I will see you in the next chapter. Buh Bye! 👋🏽