{2} Forgotten and Found...eventually

Dark's POV

I yawn and sigh as I wake up from my sleep and looking at my dresser to find an old Polaroid picture of me and Anti. I was kissing Anti's cheek and doing bunny ears while he had his adorable dorky grin plastered on his face. I smile as I roll out of bed and begin to get ready.

I turn on the shower and began peeling off my clothes, checking my phone seeing a message from Die.

Die: Dude hurry up and get to work otherwise the chief's gonna go off on you

Me: Yea yea quit nagging mom I'll be there in 20

I hop in the shower letting the warm water fall over my body and hair. I wash my well...everything then get out and get in my uniform. I pull on my belt and load my gun and taser and put on my badge.

~Time skip to the police station~

"Alright Die what cases and nutjobs are we dealing with today?" I ask as I plop down in my chair.

"Well Mad and I just busted a huge drug ring and guess what?"

"Lemme guess another robbery."

"Ring-a-ding ding. And this guy really covers his tracks, we reviewed the footage kid was wearing a mask, gloves and even this one is the kicker...changed his own voice. "

"Lemme see the footage." Die plays the footage and all I see is a man about my age robbing a jewelry store. I can't see his face at all and Die was right his voice was deep and almost demonic. He was in all black clothes, had a gun in his hand, and a small dagger in his right pocket.

"Have patrol check out and watch every store within a 10 mile radius of us."

"Got it Dark." Die says taking into his walkie "All patrol units on watch I repeat all patrol units on watch."

Catching this guy is probably the hardest case we've ever had in years. I look over the footage again checking for any leads. I slam my hands against the desk in rage. How has this guy managed to cover his track, how does he know to cover every last detail?

Anti's POV

I just finished on another job now I'm gonna call up the guys and we're going for the big leagues...the biggest bank in all of LA. I've been living on the streets and stealing to survive since middle school ever since I left my boyfriend, Darky. I've been King of the Streets in LA and Prince of Crime, no one can tell me no.

All the stealing is a huge adrenaline rush, I miss him so much but when I left I at least knew he was safe and even though what I did turned me into what I am today...I did the right thing for my Dark but now... he's a cop and I'm a thief.

I can never show my face to him again. I killed to live and stole to survive...even at one point in time I was a stripper all in order to keep myself alive. I run into a close alleyway as I hear the police sirens wail passed me, a sound hat I have heard too often.

I pulled off my mask and take out my phone looking at a pic of my and Dark kissing under the bleachers at our old school. I unlock my phone and call up the guys.

"Heyo Tony tell Nicky to meet me in the alley way by the bank at 3:45. The job's still on."

"You got it Anti." I smile as I hang up the phone. If this goes well this would be the last job I ever will need to do after I can finally find Dark again and we'll finally be together again. I pull up my hood as I climb up the fire escape ladder and jump from building to building getting to my makeshift home.

~Author-chan gives you a time skip~

I meet Nick and Tony just outside the bank in the alleyway.

"Alright Anti you fuck this job up and we fuck you up. King of the Streets or not."

"Cool your jets there Nick the party hasn't ever started" I climb the fire escape and start drilling a hole in the roof just above the money safe. I pull on my mask as Nick and Tony start climbing up with bags.

As soon and the hole is done I jump through as quietly as possible and start filling the bags with as much money and coins as I can before the alarm goes off. I throw the bags on top of the roof and crawl up just as the alarm goes off and the cops cars start coming.

We jump from building to the next with the car just on our tails. We finally make it to a alleyway that gave us time to divie the money before the cops came.

"Alright hand over my cut of the cash so I can get out of here." Nick and Tony look at each other smirking and pull out their guns aimed for me.

I put my arms up terrified "H-hey come on guys...don't do this to me. I-I still got the money."

"What should we do with him tony?"

I hear the sirens get closer and closer as they think of what to do. "I have an idea." They push me out of the alleyway with the tips of their guns and leave me to get arrested. I stand out with my hands up as the cars approach and Nick and Tony escape with all the money.

"Hands in the air. You have the right to remain silent anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law." They start handcuffing me and putting me in the car as a single tear fell through the whole ride back to the station.

Dark's POV

"Damn Damn DAMN!!" I pound my fist on the desk in rage. "No leads, no evidence, no nothing."

"Dark you got a new luntic to check in." I walk out and hear fighting and handcuffs raddling.

"Don't fookin touch me you arses. Let me the fook go!" I look through the crowd and see a small tuff of dark green hair. "A-anti..."

"Well well lookie here...we caught him...the King of the Streets, the Prince of Crime himself. Want us to bow for you your highness." Die says cockily.

"Shut the fuck up." I see him look up at me then hide his face again.

Dressed in all black I see my love standing before me arrested and handcuffed fighting against the law just like he did back in middle school, "A-anti is it really you?"

"H-hello Darky...It's been a while."

My god long ass chapter it was 1196 words but ohhh cliffhanger. I could also maybe need help with a cover art if anyone would be interested in helping. So thank you guys so much for reading if you liked it PUNCH that vote button in the face LIKE A BOSS and as always I will see you in the next chapter. Buh Bye!