reddie-richie

RICHIE

"W-what?"

SHIT! Did I say that out load?! Did I just call a boy pretty the first second I say him?! The hell is wrong with me! I couldn't think of anything to say.

" I-I ahh.. "

" It's fine. I heard what you said, and thanks." He put on a weak smile that had irritation in his eyes, and he let out another sigh. He put his chin on his hand and looked towards the front of the room. There were some people peeking in know and then looking at him.

" oh um.. okay... are.. you okay? " I felt worried for this kid.

" Have you ever just wanted to live your own life." He said this really quietly. I barley heard it.

" what do you mea-"

I was cut off by Bill sitting down really load in front of me. He didn't even turn around he just put his head down with a load sigh. Whatever, im not focused on him right now. I rolled my eyes and looked back at Eddie. But before I could finish my sentence once again. The bell ringed. The teacher 'Mr. Molly' walked in and everyone turned to face him.

"Alright, first on the agenda. We have a new student." Mr.Molly looked over at Eddie and soon after every one turned there heads towards him.

"Would you like to come up here and present yourself Eddie?" Mr. Molly waited as Eddie sighed in defeat and started to get up out of his desk. Every one looked at him with lustful eyes. I could tell that Eddie wasn't comfortable with this. He walked past the desk of people. One boy looked at him up and down and smiling at him, and Some girls on the other side of the class were whispering to one another, and through all of this over one kid Bill still had his head down not paying attention to one thing!

Eddie awkwardly turned to the front of the class, and did a weak smile.

"Hi. I'm Eddie and... I came from Texas also." He looked over at Mr. Molly that just nodded and gestured towards his seat. He headed toward that direction but was stopped by a boy giving him a note.which was the same boy that looked him up and down. He took it, and the boy winked at him. Eddie smiled and kept walking foward. He sat down and opened the note. He slumped down really far in his desk and rolled his eyes with a big sigh. I guess that he saw me reaching my neck out trying to read what it said because he turned the note towards me and showed me what it said.

'Nice ass ;) call me [phone number]'