reddie-richie

R

Things with me and Eddie were getting along pretty well. I looked past his looks and to what he was actually saying. He was kind of a bad boy in a way. He made a lot of jokes about other kids that were very true even though he just transferred to this school he had a really good eye for who was real and who was fake.

We didn't't have class in second hour, but when i was walking to my third hour i saw the big crowd around Eddie and his fake smile plastered on his face. He saw me a widened his eyes for a sign of help. I rolled my eyes and walked towards the group.

"Alright, alright party's over. This man needs to get to class. Top, top, cheerio!" I put both of my hands on his shoulders and pushed him forward into the art room guessing that that's where he was going next (I actually knew because I sneaked a peek at his schedule.) But before I could reach the door the same guy that told Eddie he 'had a nice ass' stop right in my way infront of the classroom.

"He's not yours, trashy." He said with a spit.

"He's nobodies, ass clown! Now why don't you move out of the way so we can go to are next class." I stared down this kid hard. Then I felt the smaller boy tense up under my grip.

"Please... Jackson." Eddie said small. I guess the dick head name is Jackson. Well more like jackass.
Jackson looked down at Eddie and signed putting his head down and stepping out of the way. Eddie leaded his way through the door and i still had my hands on his shoulders. Before I got into the class room i could see out of the corner of my eye that Jackson was glaring at me. I rolled my eyes and kept walking.

We sat down and lucky us. Art class is basically just seniors that are trying to get art credits and actual people that really liked art. I can't judge though because I am one of those people that enjoy to draw or paint something for a hobby. So nothing to really worry about for Eddie getting surrounded.

Eddie sighed unzipping his fanny pack and took a breath of his inhaler. I guess that whole scene made him anxious.

Are table of four was just us two, but then i saw my buddy Bill walk in. (He's also a very good artist) I waved for him over already knowing he wouldn't be a bother to Eds. He walked over and sat in front of me.

"Eds, this is big Bill. Big Bill, this is Eddie spaghetti."

"Don't call me either of those." Eddie snapped. I rolled my eyes with a smile. Bill seemed to have improve on Eddie because the whole class period we were all laughing and sharing stories, but Eddie didn't share much surprisingly...

...

The end of the day arrived and i started walking home. I got pulled back when i felt a hand hank my shoulder. It was Eddie. He looked like he was running. I looked behind him and saw Jackson just staring at us. His mud brown hair messy and his eyebrows knitted together. He wasn't a bad looking guy on the outside, but he was dead flowers on the in side.

"Can I walk home with you?" He said out of breath.

"Yeah... i'll walk you home..." I did just meet this boy but he looked like he needed my help for his popularity is to high on the scale.

He leaded me in the direction of his house and i dropped him off at his drive way. A stopped the conversation we were having and ran to a pot of flowers he had by his door step. He came back and put a flower in my hair. I looked at him confused. He looked at me closely and said

"Pretty." Then he giggled and walked towards his door waving my away.

I don't know why but butterflies were filling my stomach as i remembered that he said the same thing i said to him when I first looked at him closely.

What the hell is happening with me.

🌹🌹🌹

Ok so i have a plan i promise but i just need to get things cleared out it seems like?! Also sorry but i know i need to make these chapters carry through the book and not carry on only through one day. GRRR