eddie-backstory

For the rest of that afternoon i spent time sitting next to Richie by the big tree looking over the park. I have been really stressed this new week in school, and being near Richie just made me feel different. I haven't known him for long but he seems stable. Unlike me.

Richie fell asleep sitting up by the tree and i rested my head on his lap making myself comfortable. I think i really like this boy, but i really wanna play it slow and not scare him off.

I started thinking of what led my to this new town. It all started when i grew up in this other town called Rumswood. Just like this town, everyone knew everyone. I was "cute" as you could call it, and was popular with the girls AND guys in my town. I didn't know what sex i even liked then. Until i went to this party when i was a freshman. We played truth or dare and i was dared to kiss this girl named Lisa. I didn't mind it. It was only a game, so i did. And felt nothing. Later that night i was talking with a guy that i have known forever, and in mid talk he lead over and kissed me. I didn't see it coming but i wasn't upset. I was just shocked. I stumbled a little backwards and whispered "I-I gotta go" to him as i turned and sped out the door. I heard him shout my name but i was just confused. I had to go think.
I went to the park to think. Sitting on the swings and looking at the stars always made me relaxed.
But i just couldn't stop thinking on how much more i liked the kiss with mike. I felt butterflies when are lips touched and I felt like I was gonna throw up when we separated. I started to cry because I remember my father telling me how bad being gay would be. How it was against the rules that were made for us.
I tried to think of the bright side and wipe my tears away. But i just couldn't. I cried loud that it echoed through the park. I didn't even hear the foot steps coming my way till i felt the arm wrap around me. Through salty water i could see that it was mike. He had a sympathetic look. "I'm sorry" is what he said, and i just hugged him tighter and cried. His sweatshirt was skratchy on my skin, but it was also warm. He rubbed my back until i started to calm down.
"Am i really that bad" he said. I giggled a little as i turned my head away from his shoulder to look at him. His black hair is so fluffy and i swear he straightens it (or at least tries to) every day. His dark brown eyes really made him look powerful. I leaned into his face and he watched my lips. I tilted my head so i could get a better award from him. It was a soft kiss but mike seemed to crave more. And i did to. He started to kiss down my face until he reached my neck and tried to find a sweet spot. His hands trailed up my shirt. Front and back. I couldn't do anything beside bite my lip. He sucked on the sweet spot on my neck, and as he pulled away. He smiled as he looked at the mark he left. I smiled also as i pulled him in for another kiss. This one was stronger and now mike was starting to take my shirt off, but then stopped and pushed it back down, as he moved me behind him. I saw a guy run away from a tree in the park. I looked up at mike.
"Do you think he saw us?" I was a bit worried because new information spreeds quickly in this town.
"I think he did more then just see us. I only noticed he was there from the flash he had on his phone." Mike looked down at me again. I started to get hot knowing that this can only lead to no good.
I started to shake and put my fingers in my hair.
"My dad can't find this out mike!!" I started to cry in my hands which led me to cry in mikes sweater again. Like before, mike was warm... but that warmness faded away after that dreadful month.
    I snapped back out of my day dreams when I heard loud car honking, and tires skidding on the street. I lifted my head off of richie's lap and got up. I walked around the tree and towards the street to see what was the matter. I got to the edge of the park line where it meets the road and I looked out towrds the street.
A truck was coming down at record speeds as I noticed it started shift towards me. I started takeing steps backwards before going into a sprint, running into the open fields of the park.  The truck followed by going through the gates heading towards me going faster and faster by the second. Everything felt like it was going in slow motion but I could sence that the truck was just a few feet behind me and I did a thing that may change my life forever.
I jumped. I jumped up because this way I knew I could probably get the least amount hurt. My body hit the windshield as I heard it break for under me. I rolled up the top of the truck and landed on the ground, my face in the trimmed grass. I heard the truck still driving through the park, then a panic richie scream. Footsteps hitting the grass, getting louder as he came closer. He turned me over on the grass, and put my head on his lap.
"Oh shit! Oh shit! Eddie, are you ok? What hurts on you, tell me!" Richie was trying to stop some blood that was coming off of the scars I got from the glass.
My ribs really hurt. I feel I may have broken a few, but I have broken a rib before from falling out of a tree. The thing that really concern me was this pain in my head.
I opened my eyes from the darkness of closing them.
"I can't see."  I say staring up.
"W-what?" Richie says with a shaky voice.
"I CAN'T FUCKING SEE" I yelled and in panic mode as I'm trying to look around turning my head back and forth trying to look at the scenery of the park. But instead I see nothing just pure Blackness and dark. I look at the voice that came from Richie and yet he's gone. I don't see him.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
So sorry for like never doing any chapters. I kind of want to get back into writing but I'm not for sure how well I'm going to be able to do that. Art has kind of taken over but I do want to keep going with this story.