L I E S| SasukexReader

Naruto Aks:

  2) favorite kage:  the Fourth Hokage aka Minato Uzumaki. He was just an amazing person, and cared deeply for everyone around him. Not only that, he was an absolute genius and strong! He deserves some applause or something!

comment who your favorite kage is. 

>>>>>>*<<<<<<

You were adopted by Orochimaru after he found out you were born from two of his test subjects. He believed you would be the greatest surviving hybrid.

16 years of being told that you were his daughter.

5,840 days of being told a lie.

It wasn't until Sasuke you were finally released from such a lie.

A lie you believed in.

A lie that you became.

>>>>>>*<<<<<<

"Y/n." you heard a voice from outside your room, as well as a knock. Kabuto. You sat up on your bed, looking at your healthy, strong body. Then you stood up, walking over to the door. Opening it, you smiled at Kabuto. "Good morning, Uncle." you had said. "We have a new person, so make sure to look presentable before stepping out of here." Kabuto said, looking down at you as he pushed up his glasses. Nodding, you closed the door, waiting for his footsteps to disappear.

Getting dressed in to your usual outfit of a plain cream colored kimono-like look, you tied the purple rope Orochimaru had given you at the age of five. It didn't really fit, back then.

Stepping out of the bedroom you were given, you walked towards the main entrance, where your father and uncle were more than likely waiting for the person. Orochimaru saw his so said beloved daughter walk closer to him, his tongue licking his lips.

"So glad to see you joining us, Y/n~" he hissed. You smiled wider than you did to anyone else to him before giving him a small hug. Orochimaru smirked, hugging you back before releasing it.

"Who's this new person, Father?" you asked, raising an eyebrow as you stared up at him with your glowing e/c eyes. He chuckled, turning his head to the door. "An Uchiha." he said, causing you to go wide eyed. Orochimaru had told you about how amazing the optical powers were of them.

"Will I get to spar with him?" you asked him in your soft voice, the sanin nodding.

The door suddenly opened to reveal Sasuke himself. He looked like he had just battled, covered in dirt and what not. You almost wanted to scold him for presenting himself in such a filthy manner.

"Did you have a harsh trip, Sasuke Kun~?" Orochimaru asked the boy. You watched as the Uchiha slowly looked up at him, frowning. This made you smirk slightly, Orochimaru chuckling.

"Allow me to introduce someone else-" your 'father' said, placing a hand on your shoulder. "This is my daughter, Y/n. Kill her, and there will be only one last Uchiha left." he hissed, making you smirk more. Sasuke, of course, rolled his eyes.

Kabuto, who had been staying quiet, was smirking himself. "Why don't I show you where your bedroom is?" he said to the young teen, who nodded. The grey haired walked away, along with Sasuke.

"He seems like a brat." you whispered to Orochimaru, who ruffled your hair before walking away.

>>>>>>*<<<<<<

You and Uchiha were constantly battling each other. He was surprised at your strength and good skills at the fact your looked...weak. And if anything, innocent. It was clear that it was all an act.