M|R E L I E F|Iruka!Teacher!x!Female!Reader

15) which closing is your favorite?
I could not stop listening to Naruto Shippuden's 14th opening: Utaka Hanabi. The visuals of the closing was also really cute! Sakura looks so lonely though  for most of it :(

How about you guys?! Comment down below which one your favorite is! Also, please respect everyone's opinions and comments, recently I noticed there was a few rude comments of someone else's opinion. It's kinda disappointing I have to say that, but just a friendly reminder :)

Dedicated to sharinganshinigami.

BUT FIRST OF ALL *might be spoilers* there's this one scene APPARENTLY in Boruto or at least in the end of Naruto Shippuden where Iruka and Kakashi are seen holding hands?! EEK WHATTT?! Omg please someone say that it's possible Kakashi and Iruka are cannon that would be adorable!!!

Bye bye, lovelies~<3

_________________________

Dear classroom substitute,

Thank you for dedicating your time to my wonderful classroom for the whole week while I take the time to spend some vacation days with my adoring wife.

You'll find them to be rather an ambitious and energetic bunch, but also ready to learn (with the exception of few). Naruto will be the loudest, and daring student, but the other students are collectively good students, so there won't be any large issues.  

Please look at the other folders I have for you behind this letter for each day's academic plan and daily schedule. These will last you all five days at Konoha Middle School in my classroom.

I couldn't thank you enough for being my long term substitute. I look forward to hearing good news from all five days!

Sincerely,
Iruka Sensei

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•

The two of you held hands, getting out of the personal driver that drove you from the air port.For a whole week, he and you were vacationing to Hakone, Japan, known for not only its view of Mountain Fuji, but also its lovely national park and museums. 

"Go ahead and check us in, I'll go ahead and get the bags and suitcases," Iruka told you quickly, pecking your cheek before walking over to the propped open trunk. "I'll come back to help you, it's a lot of bags!" you told him with a small smile, walking into the luxury apartment  studio you guys were staying in. 

The man at the front desk wore glasses and a button nose, looking up at you with a smile. "Hello, are you checking in?" he asked. You gave all the information you needed to, and paid as Iruka came in with many bags in his arms and hands. "I said I was going to pay Sweetie!" he told you, pouting the slightest while you walked up to him. "Don't worry about it~" You grabbed some of the bags from him, walking over to the elevator. 

Waiting next to your husband, you looked over at him. "So, do you know who the substitute is?" you asked him.

 Ever since the two of you had left, you could tell something was extremely bothering him. He barely slept on the flight, staring out the window with his hands in tight fists.

 "Not really, but I'm sure the substitute is great. I'm worried about my students, and if they misbehave or get confused on a lesson. A-After all, five lesson plans must be a lot for the sub. I hope they don't mind teaching a bit." he told you, walking into the elevator after you did. Pressing the button for the highest level, you leaned on his shoulder to comfort him.