O | G O N E | ItachixReader

20) Do You Own Any Naruto Merch

No!!! But I want some so bad! Now that I have a job I plan on buying myself a treat for every 1,000 dollars I save as encouragement lol.

SO IF ANYONE WANTS TO SEND ME SOME INSTEAD HERE'S MY PO BOX:

jk jk.  Please don't ever spend money on a random stranger in the internet unless you know them super well or they're a YouTuber lol.

Please tell what merch you guys rep, I'd love to hear what I'm missing out on!

Oh yeah this is super angsty by the way. Be prepared to cry or not.

Mkay,
bye bye, lovelies~<3

__________________________________

Standing in front of his grave, your eyes watered slowly as the shivering of your body began to overcome your senses. Collapsing to your knees, you cried out a loud sob. 

"ITACHI!!!"

-+- two years ago -+-

"We have a new member to the Akatsuki. Her name is Y/n L/n, treat her with some humanity."

 Konan, Kisame, Zetsu, Hidan, and Kakuzu watched as the young female was standing next to Pain. Itachi was to busy looking over at the window of the ruined place they had decided on meeting at. 

Your s/t face was slightly covered with the added hood over your head. The only thing they could see was your plump/thing lips. 

A sly smirk appeared on the Jashin-obsessed man. His hands grabbed his skythe, mercilessly swinging it upon towards your head. A clank followed it as it stabbed Kakuzu's expensive rug, but not the red fluid they were all so familiar with. 

"That was quite rude, Hidan." you said softly, finally taking off the hood from her face. It revealed those e/c eyes that glowed despite the darkness of the dimmed lit room. 

Itachi's eyes finally looked over at you, both of your eyes meeting. You didn't show a trace of a smile. Which wasn't a surprise, almost every member he's seen have been scarred. 

"Dammit, Hidan, I swear I'll kill you for stabbing this rug...." Kakuzu growled, grabbing the man's hair and pulling him outside of the broken door. "KAKUZU YOU F*CKING C*NT I'M GOING TO F*CKING MURDER YOU TO IN THE NAME OF JASHIN!!!!-" 

"You'll be partnered up with Itachi and Kisame." Pain told you, in return your head nodding slightly as you looked away from his stare.

 Kisame smirked as a harsh pat being placed upon your back. "Nice of you to join us, Y/n. You're going to need a code name, though. Just call me Kisame, though. And this guy-" he said, looking over at him. 

"-Itachi." he finished for the shark-look alike, who chuckled. "Nice to meet you two." you said, walking towards the door. Both men looked at each other before following you towards the outdoors. 

-+-

They both found out your  special skill in of using your katana with extordinary speed and taijustsu. Kisame ended up calling her "Red Bullet." 

"Not...to bad..." the guy next to him said, Itachi's chest rising at normal paces. Kisame walked away, leaving the two of them alone. You simply cracked her spine by giving it a swift twist on each side. 

"You."

Looking over at her, Itachi stayed quiet. 

"You're Itachi Uchiha. The one who killed all the Uchihas." you said, her eyes staring in to his once again. He nodded, raising an eyebrow. "Why does that interest you? I did what I had to do." Itachi told her. Y/n smiled ever so little, her katana stabbing the ground.