O | S A V I O R | ShisuixReader

24) weapon of choice

If some of you guys didn't pick up, I often write where the reader or oc uses kunais over other weapons.

Kunais and Asuma's chakra blades have always been more interesting, because they're lighter, smaller, and easier to travel with than other weapons. You could hide them litterally under your sleeve.

So when you have a fight pull a JoJo reference out of "IT'S ME, DIO!" while pulling it out. JoJo would be proud.

Also I've started watching JoJo Bizzare Adventures and let me say I have never felt such macho energy from no Latino guys.

Anyways, enjoy talking ONTO THE STEAMY ROMANCE

bye bye, lovelies~<3

~~~~~~~

That's when you saw him. 

Slowly, his body was falling down from the cliff high above your home. 

No one went after his body. 

I have to save him. 

You jumped into the air, catching his passed out body carefully. 

An Uchiha. 

Landing on a tree branch, you examined his body. The blood trickled down his cheeks from his eye sockets, his face in a peaceful expression. 

"Who are you?" those words came out of his mouth in a whisper. 

"I am not your enemy, Shisui Uchiha." you told him, the muscles relaxing in your arms. He had fainted from the pain of his eyes, but also blood loss. 

You picked up him with as much strength you could muster, carrying him all the way back to your home slowly enough to where you wouldn't get fatigued. 

~

You worked as a herbalist that also sold flowers. This was where Konoha Hospital got the medicine ingredients.  The Third Hokage allowed you to live in an area where you could own plenty of land to grow these herbs. 

Shisui was lucky you were an expert in medicine by now. 

As he sat up from your blood-stained couch, you glanced over at him from the kitchen area. 

"Try not to move so much, your bandages are still covering your eyes." you spoke to him in a soothing voice, stirring the pot of food.

 Shisui did not say anything; it was probably for the fact he was trying to take in that he was blind. 

"Why did you stop me from dying?" he asked you, guessing your location from noise and chakra.  Smiling, you plated two servings of breakfast.

 "I know the Uchihas are having a hard time. But at this time, throwing away your life like that was not a good choice. There is another way to fight: through peace talking and ways that can turn the opinion of both the council alongside the citizens of Konoha for the better. There will always be hatred, and hate does not always have to result with violence."

You walked up to the couch, sitting next to him. You watched him tense up, facing his half-white bandaged head turn towards you. "How long have I been out? Has anything happened to the Uchihas?" he asked.

Getting a spoonful of your cooking onto a spoon, you leaned forwards. "You've been out for a week. Nothing has happened except for Uchiha police violence becoming more violent. Now open your mouth; the less you move the quicker you can adjust to no eyesight."

Hesitantly opening his dry mouth, you entered the silverware into his mouth. When you're blind after you were born without it, it takes awhile to adapt to your senses. It's like starting all over again. He chewed, his hands reaching his mouth. You could almost feel his saddened aura.