M | S E C R E T S |Werewolf! Gaara X Human! Female Reader

Naruto Asks

12) what would your ninjutsu be?

Mine would probably be water ninjutsu- mostly because I LOVE being in the water! Beaches, pools, hot tubs- YeS pLeAsE! 

In fact, for those of you who don't know, I used to be a role-player on Quotev.com! I had a certain OC I used quite very often named "Akira Kino". Her kekkei genkai is a water based ninjutsu that enabled her to contain poisonous water inside of her? And that she can release it, poisoning others but herself if they make contact with it. 

So yeah! Water ninjutsu! If I had a choice to pick which one was my favorite, I would say Kisame's Water Release: A Thousand Feeding Sharks. 

How about you guys? Any specific element release, or ninjutsu you guys favor?

Dedicated to my amazing idea-machine @Thenia_16 for requesting this!

Bye bye, lovelies~<3

_______________________________________________________________________________

Italics are the Reader's thoughts, and also added dramatization to dialogue and actions. 

Bold is another character's thoughts. 

"Werewolves...."

"Werewolves, huh?"

 You were standing next to Temari as you stood in front of a supernatural book stand in the school library. It was after school, and just as she promised, the blonde would take you home. And she also made other  promises to her brothers.

A nod came from you as you looked over at her with an innocent glow. 

"Yes, werewolves. This month, Konoha High School News has asked me to write an article about them due to the many cases of animals corpses in the woods. Of course, no one in our team actually believes they exist, but it'll be an interesting joke. Besides, everyone is tense. When will the dead animals found on lonely street become dead, smelly humans?"

Temari chuckled at your excitement, helping you grab some super natural books. "Well, the quicker you get everything you need, the quicker you can get started on that article." she told you, causing you to roll your eyes.  "Fine, whatever! Help me carry these books to the librarian's desk." you told her, walking away with a stack of books. 

Following you, she frowned. 

I'll find a way to get rid of her. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You sat in the car Temari owned silently, looking through the books. "Ahem..." she said awkwardly in the silence, "Gaara and you are really close, right? I mean, he wouldn't go the extra mile for someone to have a ride home. Somewhere, I took the mile for him though." A laugh echoed from your vocal cords. "I guess I am, I mean we all have known each other since we were in middle school!" you told her. "It would be silly to say we're not."

Nodding in agreement, she drove right near your house. 

You got out the car with your books. "Thanks for the ride!" you said, noticing she put it in park. "Actually, I'm going to use the restroom." Temari told you, getting out of the car. "Are your parents on a business trip again?" she asked you while following you to the door. 

You hummed in replied. "Mhm." you said, unlocking the door. Placing your book bag, and the books, you entered the house. Meanwhile, Temari walked past you and walked towards the restroom.