Chaper 1

3 years ago

You lost everything and you didn't know what to do, and the fact that you were put into a orphanage, you felt that no one loves you.

You were 15 and obviously you weren't old enough to live alone by yourself. You worked part time of course earning a measly of only $3 per hour at a nearby coffee shop. Every night you would cut yourself multiple times till you fall asleep, nothing changed the fact that you were suicidal.

Soon you were adopted and you continued your part time job and of course your self harm. Your foster parents were abusive and alcoholic and of course drug addicts. They just adopted you because they wanted a punching bag to vent their anger at which added to the bruises and scars that you have already created for yourself. This continued for a really long time. Everyday you would just cry yourself to sleep with more scars on your arms.

People in school bullied you. There is no joy in your life. No friends you were a loner. There was no escape from this miserable, mother fucking world that is just torturing you day by day. People simply hated you and you did not know why, you have never done anything to offend them in anyway at all.

You lead a very simple life:
-School
-Work
-Home
-Abuse
-Self harm
-Sleeping while crying

The scars showed due to how deep you cut.

The cuts gave you calmness, the sight of blood brings adrenaline and keeps you sane, making you feel alive. You felt good as the pain engulfs you fully. You felt alive in fact you felt high and happy every time you do this, the best feeling you ever felt ever since the first time you went to the playground with your parents.

"Appa, Eomma where are you... I miss you. Why did you leave your precious child here in this cruel world to suffer. I do not know what to do anymore. I really want to end my life right here and right now." tears poured out from your eyes as the thought of your parents came to your mind... you missed them and you wanted them close to you and comfort you, to make you the happy person you once were before their death. Now you just had scars all over your body and every human being hates your existence in this world you did not know what to do at all with your life.

1 year later
Date: 20th October 2015
Your hope of light came. Twice a group of 9 girls came into their lime light with their debut song <like OOH-AHH(OOH-AHH하게)>
You were crazy about them.

Your pov

"OMG their my sunshine!!" I screamed out.

I sang the song with all my heart as it was lit

Romanisation

modu nareul gajigo maeil gaman an dujyo
naega neomu yeppeujyo
na ttaemune da himdeuljyo
eodil geotgo isseodo ppalgan badagingeojyo
Red carpet gateun gibun
modu nal chyeoda bojyo
eotteon sarameun eomeonimi nugunyago
sinseonhage mal georeodo
amu neukkimi an deuljyo oh
hajiman nado nugunga hago sarange
ppajyeobogo sipeo Baby
jal deureoyo nae Boy

dan hanbeondo neukkyeobon jeok
eomneun geol alge haejuneun
(saram gidarigo ineun geol)
eolmaga dwaedo gidarigo sipeo
I just wanna fall in love