Chapter 5

There were days that were worst but you had tried eating little by little to stop this but it had just been worse as days passed. It was a rather difficult journey but having persevered so many years, it has been an improvement for sure. Due to the lack if nutrients... you fainted but I guess it was a good thing.

Apparently you left some things at the table before you left and Twice being so kind decided to send it to you. They came across the poorest district and finally reached your apartment.

*knock knock*

(A/n: hahaha I just had too!!!XD)
But no one answered so they decided to leave when suddenly they heard someone nauseating when the decided to knock louder but to no avail. Then *thump* a loud sound of something or someone falling came from inside and it worried them more. Then y/b/n came with the key that she found near a flower pot. They opened the door and to their horror, you were laying on the floor unconscious beside a bin full of not fully digested food which was a horrifying sight.

Sana pov

" GOSH! WE NEED TO CALL FOR THE AMBULANCE QUICK!!!" I screamed. I can't believe that he had just vomited out all the food. *sigh* the suffering he had suffered probably not understood by people. I looked over to the members as all of them looked at him sympathetically as Jihyo dialled for the ambulance quickly.

Meanwhile Jeongyeon started to clean up the place as the mass created was a bit unbelievable and slowly the other members came in. Even though we never do housework but no one wants to lay in filth.

End of pov

The ambulance came in a short 5 mins. The paramedics immediately came in a flash to help him up onto a stretcher as the brought him away after that he was strapped to an oxygen mask which provided him with oxygen for him. Y/b/n came with you on the ambulance to the hospital, almost devastated by your state. After these few days, having bonded and gone through some things, they have gotten closer to you and seeing you in such a state was not what they wanted.

You were brought to the ICU due to the low glucose level. As y/b/n sat outside the ICU where she could see you, the other members of Twice came. The sadness in their eyes were indescribable as they see someone they care about being inserted with tubes and needles to allow glucose levels to go back to normal. They all wore big apron long sleeve clothes with masks and hair net to prevent any bacterial infection (a/n: I might be wrong I got it from TV dramas) . They watched as the continuous monotonous beeping came from the heartbeat monitor that signalled that you were alive as relief washed over them.

As days passed they were not able to sleep well or eat well worried for y/n. You have yet any movements or improvements at all glucose levels back to normal but still in coma. They went to visit you everyday to make sure that you were alright.

Weeks passed finally you woke up slowly to weird surroundings.

Your pov

"Where the heck am I?!" I screamed in shock after having woken up in a unfamiliar place. Suddenly 9 girls came in. How can I forget? "Twice!!" Voice filled with happiness overflowing out, as they came and hug me after I have woken up.

Their tear stained eyes made me feel guilty "I'm sorry I made you guys cry..."
"It is ok all that matters is that you are fine and healthy now." Chae young said voice laced with a little worry.
"I'll get the doctor!" Dahyun screamed out of happiness, probably because I woke up.
The doctor came in shortly and did a few checks with me before saying that I needed to be observed for one more night before I could be discharged and also said that the reason I went unconscious was because of the low glucose level caused by not eating. I was rather disappointed as I always thought i was fine like this but I wasn't when sometimes pain would shoot up my abdomen.