Chapter 6

The next morning you woke up and as usual you wash up. You were still high in cloud nine after the concert it was your first ever concert.

You went to look through the merchandise you had gotten from yesterday. Dying inside you held onto the posters that the signed and with encouragement you couldn't help but feel warm and fuzzy inside.

You went to school obviously alone as twice was taking a break after the tour as it was a tiring period they had to go through, but you understood so you still continued to go to school.

"Hi!" You started opening up and realised that your classmates were really nice.
"Hi y/n! I think you don't know my name. I'm YoungJoo. Do you want to be friends with me? Lets eat lunch together okay??" YoungJoo asked politely not wanting to push you too much after knowing what you gone through.
"Yea sure, I would love to!" You casually replied.

Your pov

"YoungJoo is so nice, he had been treating me very well and it had been quite fun..." I whispered to myself, " But I'm missing Twice as well I hope that they come back soon from their break."

I went to the canteen to grab a drink to fill my stomach little by little to get back to normal. You wanted to have improved when the girls came back from their break, I'm sure they would be proud.

"Y/n! Over here!!" YoungJoo shouted to me as I was staring into space while carrying a plate of food in my hands. I quickly rushed towards the table and set the bowl down before sitting down myself. "Thanks for inviting me to lunch YoungJoo I really appreciate what you have done thanks." I thanked him. I slowly took small bites of the food and swallowed it slowly to prevent any back flow of food from happening.

Skip to when Twice come back to school:

"Hey y/n!! How has school been??? I bet it wasn't fun without us right??" Y/b/n asked you and hugged you. What shocked you most was that she kissed you on your cheek.

End of your pov

Y/b/n pov

'Yahh! I think I am in love with him, he isn't very handsome but he is just for me he is so kind and does not even raise his voice at others even when he is mad. Is he my ideal type? He had always been there for us and I feel so safe with him despite his past and problems I want to get through it with him. He is my one and only. I hope that no one would have the heart to break us apart I love him thats all that matters to me right now.' I thought.

"Hey y/n!! How has school been??? I bet it wasn't fun without us right??" I asked as I hugged him tightly in my arms afraid to let go, then I kissed him of the cheek. I just brain slapped myself, 'why did I do that in the first place...? I think i better apologise he seems rather shocked and loss for words.

"Erm y/n I'm sorry that was not expected, forgive me?" I apologise quickly as I was scared he might be getting mad by the seconds but he did not move it was like he was cast into stone. What had just happened...? Oh my gosh it was so unexpected....

End of y/b/n pov

They stood there in silence as y/n started blushing so hard after what had happened it was just shocking very shocking for him that one of them had kissed him and it was his bias. He was melting, all he did was just stand there and stare until all of them dragged him to class as lessons were about to start. They all sat around him so they would be able to catch up to him about what has happened these past few days that they were having a break from school.

They were happy that you have gotten a new friend and that you were starting to eat a little more. It was fun being with them as they were always cheerful and happy and they made y/n feel safe.

"Y/n ah would you like to go out with us this afternoon? We would like to hang out with you and catch up a little about all the things we have missed from you. Are you still working...? Please stop alright focus on your studies first we will not fire you from our cafe alright you are so hardworking it would be a waste." Aft the long lecture from y/b/n, y/n finally has the chance to reply to the question in the first place, "yes I would like to hang out with you guys it has been a rather long time and I missed you guys so much and you guys were great!" Y/n exclaimed probably a bit too loudly.

It was lunch time and YoungJoo came like usual. "Hey y/n would you like to have lunch with us again? You could bring your friends along as well, the more the merrier and of course you accepted the invitation as it was almost a habit to ear with YoungJoo since it was a long time since Twice had came back to school previously.

You go get food for the group as they mingled. What shocked you most was that YoungJoo, someone you thought was a friend turned out to be getting close to you to get near Twice and flirt with them. Your blood was boiling that if someone were to cook egg with it, it would be cooked instantly. But you did not want to make it too obvious or awkward for anyone so you still put on your smile and put the tray of food onto the table and let the others take it. You took your food and death glare at YoungJoo when everyone was busy eating, you can't help but feel betrayed as you thought that he really was you friend but it turns out to be opposite.

All you did was keep quiet as you were introverted but you decided not to self harm for Twice. It was hard because you felt so much pain stab through your heart mercilessly and how you wish that you could just hide forever and be gone. You felt that you was a pest sticking with Twice as you were not as high as their level.

But y/b/n don't think so she feels that you were really nice and helpful and maybe her heart was shot by cupid's arrow. She would be happy for everything you do and she loved every part of you, it simply was just perfection. She would not know what to do if you have never entered her life, Twice life cause you certainly made a huge impact, changing their perceptions and starting to care more about world problems which they thought were trivial but not now. You showed them the way, the light which guides them through darkness.

You were her hope, she was indeed in love with you.

———————————————————————————
Sorry that this was a really short story... I am currently having my examinations and well I didn't know what to write. This might be the last chapter before I start on a second book to continue the love life of y/n and y/b/n and again seriously sorry if you're a girl. Just pretend you're a boy ok? Hahah ok well sorry for the badly written storyline haven't thought much about it really cause you know exams and it really isn't the same as writing composition . Thank you for reading see you at the next chapter :)