Chapter 4

The routine continued pretty much every single day and the boring stuff. He decided to apply for a school since he did not finish his studies like others.

School was rather normal the usual you would see in those schools like the popular group the geeks and everything. It was normal until he found out he was classmates with Twice. It was the best day of his life when he found out that fact (A/n: I know that idols don't have that much time for actual school ok don't judge me). He was very overwhelmed by the fact that he had a chance to study with his favourite girl group. They even invited him for lunch later on which was probably the dreams of so many fangirls and fanboys out there to be able to be with their bias least to say eat with them and spend time with them.

" Aren't you gonna eat something? I'm sure you're very hungry after a very long day right, why don't you go get some food for yourself y/n?" y/b/n asked sweetly with her soothing voice.
"Uhhh... no I'm not hungry so I'm not eating you all just eat. Idols shouldn't be torturing themselves with tough diets that restricts them from their basic need." You merely said trying to fight the urge to eat as you were cash tight having to support urself for school so you merely drank water and maybe some bread if lucky.

The girls ate happily like children that just started eating the sugary goodness that mainly kills our teeth. They were just enjoying and eating their food scrumptiously.

"I think I should go first I have a project coming up that requires me to compose a song for some event in school you girls continue eating don't starve yourselves alright?" You mumbled and left giving no chance for them to reply to your words.

You ran out of the cafeteria and entered the hallways of the school and run to the garden where you were kept alone with your thoughts that were rather negative or so to say...
You always carried a pen knife around for times like this where you needed the pleasure of pain (A/n: sorry...) it was not a rather routine thing as you tried to get rid of the "addiction". As the knife just slits the skin sensation rushed through you like water rushing into the dried up river when the dam has been broken. Adrenaline released. You felt good, you thought you were alone but you were wrong. Watchful eyes were looking at you and recording every single action you make. As you make slits on your arm, you finally stopped when it was enough. You skilfully wrapped the bandage around the cut area and left the garden and wiped the knife clean before leaving (A/n: really sorry if your sensitive to self harm).

You then slowly made your way back to class when you saw Twice already there which shocked you as you were sure you didn't take that long to complete the "ritual". You just quietly went to you seat and sat down.
"Where were you?" a sudden voice asked making you jump in your seat as you were guilty for doing what has already been done.
"I-I went to the l-lecturer's office f-for s-some con-consultation for my...my song entry of course I wasn't doing anything else of course." you stuttered which didn't sound convincing at all but they decided not to push on seeing you so tensed at the sudden question.

The day continued with tension so thick that only sharp knives were capable of cutting. It wasn't at all comfortable. You almost broke down as you looked over at your nicely bandaged hand. It hurt as you just relapsed and the girls were questioning it. You did not know what to do at all it was like the world was spinning fast around you and everything that you do just seemed slower than normal. You went back to your apartment hoping to find something that would take your mind off stuff but nothing so you decided to just work since you actually needed to.

You put on your uniform stuffed whatever shit you need into a small bag and rushed out of the house. You finally reached the restaurant and started doing your duties like usual. You were sweeping the floor when the dinner rush came. You kept your broom and went through the customers.

*time skip*

The day almost ended and you were tasked to clear the plates when you heard your manger shout,
"Oi y/n come out here now we have someone looking for you!". You placed the plates away gently and quickly went out to the dining and saw them. The last group of people you want to see because of what horrible thing you had done.
"Why did you cut yourself y/n? Is something bothering so bad that you had to resort to this? You know you can talk to us right we would help you..." they all said taking turns with each question thrown at you.

Your pov

"Why do they have to do this I never had problems concealing it why now why do they have to do this to me. They mean so much to me it hurts when they ask me about my own problems. No one actually cared so why now... I never had people caring about me. I hope I could brush it off with some lie even though I do not want to let them know about it. It would be so hurting." I thought to myself.

"Oh it is nothing you girls don't have to worry I didn't cut myself, I just hurt myself while doing something." I merely brush off their assumptions which were true.
Just then y/b/n raised her voice which shocked you, " Stop lying y/n! We have seen the video of you doing it so now please tell us the truth we really want to help you!!" her voice cracked as she shouted those words. My heart ached at those words I couldn't bare to see them hurt like this I never thought that they would be so hurt by my own actions, I just broke down, my palms covering my face. They just looked at me unsure of what to do. I just stood up, wiped my tears away and said, " I'm sorry it's just that I was abandoned and that I was hated by all my classmates and my colleagues that I cannot take it anymore and resorted to this about a few years before you debut which this lessened and happened less but today I felt stressed because I was tight on cash and the only way to keep the hunger from engulfing me was to do this but its ok."

After the barfing of words they were taken aback but after a while softened their gaze and said, " You could have said we would be willing to share."

Third person pov

They were conversing until the manager came screaming for you to get back to work. You walked back into the kitchen to finish the dishes that were previously left there. After the washing you came out after changing out of your dirty clothes and you saw them sitting down at a table. You were curious so you went up to them and asked if they were going to order food which has become a habit due to your multiple jobs at multiple F&B outlets. They nodded and you went to the counter and took a notepad and a tray with 9 cups and a jug of water. You then carefully poured the water into the cups and left the jug in the middle of the table for easier access. The menus were in their hands already assuming that the manager gave it to them. You then carefully took down their order despite your shift has ended and handed the order to the manager. When you were about to leave they called out to you.

"Y/n!!" they called out in unison. You turned your head around and answered with a hum in response.
"Please stay to eat with us?" y/b/n said. How could you reject your bias right? You walked to their table defeated unable to reject your most favourite member. You took a seat beside your bias. As the food came all of them grabbed food for you and placed it on your plate (A/n: not sure if that is the culture in korea but never mind) . You ate all the food placed on your plate quietly barely savouring the taste at all was it was a pain to eat. You rarely eat food so it was causing you to feely nausea due to the sudden influx of food but you ate as you did not want to disappoint them as you did by relapsing and not checking if anyone was around when that was done. When all of you had finished the scrumptious meal, for you not so, you all went in separate directions. Soon your arrived to your small apartment and ran for the bin as you vomited all the food that had just entered your mouth.

————————————————————————
Sorry it has been a rather long wait I hope you have enjoyed the story and sorry if it is a little dark this time I'll try to make it a more cheerful in future chapters. Thank you for reading this story and your support :) do give feedback if you think need so *heartu*