Chapter 3

Y/b/n pov
*He seems like a really nice guy but something is off about him. What is it...? He played so well but why was he alone? Why did he have sadness in his eyes? Is it normal at all? I want to help him but how? Maybe I should consult the girls for a solution, I think they agree that his is a nice guy too.*

I let out a sigh in frustration. It is our restaurant yet he was suffering I could tell.

Third person pov

at your place

Just staring at the ceiling, think about what had just happened. It flustered you. *Man, how can Twice be so beautiful and charming in real life!* you thought to yourself after the events that had just happened in the past few days.

*Time skip*

They (as in Twice) came to the cafe for the past few days constantly. Which got you thinking why were they doing in a small cafe like this and to be honest rather run down due to the fact that not much people visits the cafe anyway. The decorations were peeling off slowly no matter how much effort you put in to try to maintain it. Although the restaurant was not exactly your dream job and you were barely resting. Your shift ended and you have yet to see the girls but it did not take you by surprise, even regular customers stopped going there and instead going to other outlets that were better furnished and contained more staff to serve them at a faster pace which didn't really bother you. You then quickly changed your uniform to your other job uniform which was at a cinema. It was late in the evening but wasn't too late either. As you dash to the cinema afraid that you would be late for your job but luckily you made it in time before your colleague from the previous shift had knocked off.

You stood at the cashier staring into space thinking about Twice when the peak hour came as clusters of families coming in to book their tickets for the various movies. Of course you paid no attention to all of them as you were busy trying to be fast yet polite at the same time to save your own butts from your strict and stupid manager, well can't really blame them either their just doing their jobs but it really infuriated you every single time a customer complains about your customer service (A/n: totally relating to this) . Probably a few hours have passed and the crowd were gone when suddenly a group of girls came up to you, and you being zoned out did not realise that there were actually customers standing in front you. You only realised when one of them waved their hands in front of yours.

Your pov

*I'm so tired ugh.. when is it going to end ahhhh I feel like I'm dying in this hell* I daydreamed.

I was in that state until someone waved their hand in front of me.

"Oh shit" I mumbled to myself.

Immediately looking down to my screen as a form of habit and slowly said, " Oh I am so sorry I wasn't paying any attention, what would be the movie and the time slot?"

"Oh that is fine. That would be (your favourite movie) at 11pm please." ??? said.

My head immediately shot up after hearing that familiar voice and found myself staring at an angel named y/b/n. Then I found myself daydreaming again when suddenly y/b/n said my name. I got out of the trance like state but wondered at how perfectly my name sounded when she just said it. It was undeniable that I was in heaven at that moment.