Bonus Chapter- Revelation

Xavier

I still walked at a brisk pace, maybe even excited to see her.

When I got off the elevator I could see that I was getting strange looks from my employees. One of them approached me.

"Um Can I help you?" She asked.

"You can get out of my way." I said and walked past her.

Why weren't they working?

"Sir if you don't comply I'm going to have to call security." She chased after me.

But I kept walking.

My receptionist appears. "Sir is there something I can help you with?"

"Yes. You can tell me why the hell nobody is working." I looked around at all of them.

"Brandon call security." My receptionist took up a defensive position. "And notify Mr.Wells."

Brandon had lunged onto the security button already.

"You're fired." I said but then I got confused.

He didn't move.

Two security guys appeared after a moment and searched for the threat.

One of them gave me a friendly wave. "Good morning sir."

"Can I see you glasses, Sydney?" I asked him and pointed to the sunglasses hanging from his belt.

When he handed them to me I put them on and a chorus of gasps ran through the crowd that had started to form.

"Now why isn't anybody working?" I asked again and everybody immediately jumped into action.

"Sir I'm so sorry." My receptionist got out of the way and Brandon replaced her.

"Mr.Wells it was an honest mistake. None of us have seen you like this." He pleaded. "I've worked really hard these last 5 years. Please don't fire me."

I grasped his shoulder and moved him out of my way. "Get back to work."

He ran off. "Thank you Mr.Wells."

I gave Sydney back his glasses and walked the rest of the way to her office.

Were they really that suprising?

I pushed my thoughts aside as she stood up to greet me.

She called my eyes amazing. She likes them.

That's all that matters.

*****

My phone died 3 times today. But imma let it slide. This is dedicated to AnushkaTybil. Here's that bonus chapter.

It may not have been on the right chapter but they made a comment and I responded with this chapter.

And we out this bitch.

Happy Christmas Eve y'all.

Leah🎅🏾🤶🏾🦌🌲🌍🛌