🍒One🍒

a/n : this was inspired by the 1997 movie 'excess baggage' for the boot scenario and accidental kidnapping idea. No plagiarism intend, and I hope you enjoy :')

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Get back here, you foolish boy!"

Taehyung sprinted as fast as his thin legs could possibly take him, adrenaline coursing speedily through his veins as he tightly clutched the bags of food he had just stolen from his orphanage. Panting, Taehyung's eyes darted back and fourth at the multiple cars parked outside a local supermarket, deciding to take this as an opportunity to hide -- he dashed behind a brown beaten down car, his chest rising up and down and his heart threatening to break out of his ribcage.

Trying to even his ragged breaths, he began to get on his knees and hands, crawling behind each car as the gravelly voice had gotten louder, cracking at certain syllables, "don't think you can hide from me!" This had alarmed Taehyung at how near the orphanage owner was, ready to capture the fragile boy and dump him back into the ruinous orphanage with children who's skin colour almost matched the grey bars they were locked behind in. A place where numerous pairs of perturbed eyes bore into his face while their small chapped lips mumble incoherent words -- almost an incantation of some sort. To say they freaked Taehyung out would be an understatement.

"C'mon, Taehyung, you know I'm not going to hurt you or anything, just quit the hide and seek and I'll give you a yummy digestive biscuit!" The mendacious lie dripping from her thin lips so easily -- almost like venom, her words were poison and reeked of pure evil. This had frightened the blonde boy on his hands and knees, repetitively gulping when his throat ran dry and the scratches on his knee caps deepened.

Her steps became more audible by each passing second, the clicking of her heels along the tarmac began to ring louder in Taehyung's ears, the boy was left temporarily paralysed as his mind tried to construct a plan of a successful escape.

"The punishment is only going to get worse the longer you waste my time. Taehyung, get in front of me within five seconds or I'm going to drag you by your ankles back to where you belong. The choice is yours, sweetie."

The threat had made Taehyung abruptly halt his crawling, the uneasy feeling settling in his stomach as the guilt swallowed him, he was always the obedient, good boy who never had any notion of doing something as reckless as stealing and escaping, he pondered on whether it was worth it. The sickeningly sweet tone at the end of her threat made Taehyung cringe with disgust, he could imagine the short ginger haired woman on the other end of the navy coloured car, narrowing her eyes behind her thick rimmed glasses and face glowing red with impatience. Should I just give up now and try again another day?

"5!"

No Taehyung, you've awaited this day far too long to give up now.

"4!"

But the thought of all the wretched punishments and pain inflicted on me will only get worse, maybe if I just give up now it'll be less harsh...

"3!"

Taehyung's eyes began to sting with tears pooling at the brim of his eyes, he furrowed his brows while beads of sweat crawled down the sides of his forehead.

However, his mental debate was short lived as a certain sleek black BMW was caught in his peripheral vision, the boot completely open, no one occupying the stray car. An unexpected, dangerous idea flooded the poor boy's head, contaminating his original train of thoughts.

"2!"

What on earth are you thinking, Taehyung! There's no way I could do that, its someone's fucking car....

But then again, it will only be for a minute or two and she'll definitely leave.

No way this is a bad idea, a fucking bad idea I can't possibly...-

"1!"

-fuck it. And with that, Taehyung found himself throwing his tan body into the boot of a complete stranger's car.

He used the spongy black mat that sat in the interior of the boot and draped it over his crouched body in order to cover himself while squeezing into the small space beneath the back seats  - also with the help of food filled plastic bags placed in front of his head to conceal his blonde hair.

With his ears perked up, trying to pick up any small sounds that might paint a picture in Taehyung's head of what the Scottish lady was up to, he heard swift footsteps -- however these were much lighter than hers -- no clicking of the heels, they became more louder and clear by the second, soon followed by faint police sirens.

Once Taehyung had heard nothing from the old lady, assuming she had already left to see if the boy had sneakily escaped somewhere else, Taehyung decided it was time to come out of hiding.

Before he could prop himself up with his elbow and say goodbye to his uncomfortable position, heavy sacks were thrown at the frail boy's direction, hitting his head and making him wince in both pain and annoyance at the sudden contact.

This bag was followed by duplicates of the same heavy beige coloured sacks. "Hey, What's the big ide-" Taehyung began, only to be cut off as a huge shiny silver box flew his way - to more specifically his head - and before he knew it, he was knocked out unconscious.

The oblivious raven haired criminal had immediately shut the car boot in one swift motion after carelessly flinging the stolen goods unintentionally at a hiding boy, unaware of the unresponsive blonde lying under piles of money and jewelry sacks.

He hopped into the front leather seat of his car and wasted no time in answering his phone call while jamming his keys into the ignition.

A husky, groggy voice had roughly cut through the delicate layer of silence that had faint traces of police sirens intertwined with the rustling of keys.

"Shit, the police are on to me already -- where do I meet you?"

A pause..

"Ah, we're going straight to the run meeting just like old times, huh? Alright then, See you there Hoseok."

The engine roared out aggressively, warning a limp Taehyung that this was going to be one hell of a ride.