Three - First 'easy' mission.

"Alright, so then you just aim through here and make sure the target's head is within the capacity of where the two black lines meet."

Taehyung let out a long yawn that he tried extremely hard to suppress for the past 4 hours spent with Jungkook; who repeatedly showed him how to use a sniper from the roof of a hotel building. Both boys were laying on their stomachs, sore elbows propped upon the slate; lifting their upper body up.

"Pay attention, Kim! After the performance you showcased today - it's evident you need this training more than your sleep."

Taehyung battled with his conscience, begging it to let him stay awake - just for a bit longer. Angering a criminal with a gun nearby wasn't on his 'to do' list and was certainly something he wanted to avoid at all costs. However, it quickly became inevitable.

Soon, his upper and lower lip slowly parted ways and opened a doorway for a thin string of saliva to freely dangle amidst the midnight chill - still connected to his plump bottom lip.

Jungkook couldn't banish the disgusted look painted on his heavenly features; the soft dark eyebrows that were once straight were now knitted together - littering his smooth forehead with wrinkles whilst he stared at Taehyung's thread of drool; dancing in the same rhythm as the bitter wind, like a swing in a children's playground.

As sleep weighed down on Taehyung's eyelids, Jungkook heaved sigh; understanding this was a signal to take a long awaited break from the training, for now at least.

"Alright, I get it. Now swallow your spit, that's revolting." Jungkook spoke clearly and loudly in order to snap Taehyung out of his trace while he continued to brush the dirt off of his black jeans, "Up you get, Kim. The sooner you get up and walk to our designated room, the sooner you can fall asleep."

But the half conscious boy, still lying on his stomach with his head hung low, refused to pay the slightest attention to the dark indefatigable haired male standing above him with two hands occupying his hips.

Rolling his eyes dramatically, Jungkook bent down and began to lift Taehyung up. His hands tucked into Taehyung's armpits as he tugged the blonde on his two feet - who was still groggily replying to Jungkook's demands; trying to prove the criminal that he hadn't fallen asleep just yet.

"Be careful on the way down. Don't injure yourself and give me a hassle over where to take you for treatment - because I never visit hospitals."

Taehyung nodded with his eyes gently shut as darkness enveloped his vision -- akin to the pitch black curtain draped over the sky. It towered over the two boys with a canopy of dimply lit stars, scattered across the ocean of blackness.

. . .

Earlier that day, 6:54 am.

"Kim! Hurry up and grab the two bags by the fridge, we have 5 minutes until he finishes his night shift." Jungkook ordered as he made sure no fingerprints, strands of hair or any type of DNA was left behind.

Taehyung bit his nails, unsure of what to do, "u-uh Jungkook, maybe we could leave these two behind -- I mean he needs some money to get by. How will he eat or drink or pay his rent and even--"

"That would defeat the whole purpose of robbery if the damn robbers were so generous and put their life on the line to steal a pair of socks. I don't have time for this!" Jungkook ran over and grabbed the two sacks filled with jewelry and stacks of money before throwing it over his back.

Taehyung knew he had to obey as he didn't want to raise any suspicion of being an imposter but the thought of this man returning to his home only to find his house empty had filled Taehyung's fragile heart with guilt.