Two - Cherry cola and a suprise.

The ride was tranquil, rows of vibrantly coloured green trees, tucked into either side of the road, held their arms out in welcome of the black car gliding down the isolated road.

The BMW car quietly rode along one long strip of tarmac while the sun beamed down at the many clones of trees huddled together holding the chirping birds upon nests.

Jungkook sat in his driver seat in complete bliss -- he loved the silent road because that had meant the police were no longer on his tail. He could roam wherever he wanted without the spine chilling blue and red lights profusely flashing behind him, nor the mundane white and black cars dangerously speeding in attempt to catch up.

The breeze crawled in through the gap created in the window, gently blowing Jungkook's Raven hair as he hummed a pop song he had heard from Hoseok's phone a few days ago.

He would occasionally let go of the gear to grab his red can of Cherry Cola beside him with a light blue straw sprouting out of the gap he created with the soda tab, and bringing the drinking straw to his lips.

However, way back in the car - the boot to be more precise - carried a certain blonde who had just slowly lifted his heavy eyelids. Before Taehyung could stretch out his limbs and yawn loudly like he usually did after naps, he found that his body was tightly compressed into a small space and his head throbbed with immense pain.

Trepidation settled in the young boy upon realising something just wasn't right, he quickly scrambled out of his hiding place; feeling suffocated at the lack of oxygen from being under a scruffy mat.

Looking around him he spotted many beige bags flooding the not so big space he was in, with widened eyes he gasped, suddenly having his memories from a few hours ago strike him like lightening.

Once taking notice of a silver box lopsided in one corner, the blonde placed his hand on the side of his head only to wince in pain at the purple bruise, now remembering what caused it. He scowled at the metallic square and sent it angry looks as if it were alive.

He felt the car run over a bump, no, no, no, no! Taehyung hastily got on his scratched knees and poked his head at the top of the back seats, just in between each head rest.

This cant be happening! No way...
Taehyung felt absolutely sick to his stomach, his eyes dampening at the thought of being taken away to a foreign place with no recollection of how to return. Uneasiness pooled in the pit of his stomach before he decided to take a peek at the culprit and where in the world he was exactly.

Squinting his eyes at the back of the culprit's head as it gently bobbed back and forth while he sipped from his blue straw and placed it back into the cup holder.

Taehyung's eyes averted to the windows, trying his absolute best to remember if he's seen such a place before. But to no avail, the tiny ball of hope forming in his chest dissipated quickly once he had come to terms with himself - that he had absolutely no idea where he was.

He sat criss cross with his legs and began biting at his finger nails, what should I do?! Should I wait for him to park at a gas station and escape?

But, where do I go? I'll just get myself lost and die.

So, Maybe I should make my presence known...