Chapter 5: To My Bed

'Cause the mattress is so far away
And my clock is watching, ain't no time to waste (woo, ah) Since my hands already down your waist You better show me, that you want it right away 'cause I'll fuck you right, I will I'll fuck you right, I will I'll stick my tongue I'll speak that language Use my foreign skills My hands all in your hair Naked before we hit the stairs Can't even make it there No we ain't gon' make it to my bed.
     -Chris Brown
...

5 days later (Friday October 16th)
Ashanti pov

"Ok so baby I got allot planned for us when you get here." I said to Chris over face time. "It's still amazing how your going to be in the NBA my baby killing it." I said smiling as I looked up at the TV.

"Baby about me coming tommorow." He said and I already knew and I lost my smile.

"Oh." I said and nodded.

"I'm sorry baby." He said.

"It's ok I understand, with this lifestyle it's different, you got a whole team counting on you." I said. "When will I be able to see you?" I asked him.

"I'm booked until the Season start so when ever you come down here." He said and I nodded.

"A whole month Chris!?" I said. "I can't be without you that long, I miss you." I said holding back the tears.

"I miss you too baby but the money-" He started an I rolled my eyes and cut him off.

"Chris I'm so sick of you talking about this money, this shit really Changing you anit it." I said annoyed and tears ran down my face.

"Baby I'm sorry but yeah, we could both use it." He said.

"No chris we were just fine without it, and if this what money do to you I'm already sick of it." I said. "This is not what I sighed up for." I said

"The fuck you mean, YOU sighed up for, I did this shit for us, YO, ass didn't do shit, my fucking manager was right I need a girl who about the money!" He said yelled.

"Chris I've did NOTHING? I did all I could and yo ass say some shit like this. The Chris that I fell in live with would never say some shit love this I don't know who the fuck I'm talking right now!" I yelled and hung up.

I'm so fucking heated what the fuck is wrong with him.

I got up and grabbed my keys and walked out the door.

...

"I can't believe he said some shit like that." Jay said and I sighed as we sat in his car and smoked.

"Me neither like what kind of shit is that, I did all I can and he still not greatful for anything." I said and he nodded. "And he got the nerve to say that he need a girl that care about the money." I said and he chuckled.

"Wow." He said.

"Maybe I need a nigga that here for me." I said holding the tears back.

"Oh Shanti don't give yo like that, he'll come around and when he do y'all will be a good as new." He said and I smiled.

"Thanks." I said and leaned in and hugged him and he hugged back.

"No problem." He said and smiled.

...

"Mommy!" I yelled as I walked in her house.

"Hey baby." my mom said and hugged me as we walked in her kitchen.

"Hay y'all." I said hugging Cario and Tina. "Where my nephew?" I asked sitting at the island with Tina.

"School." She said. "Why aren't you there?" She asked me.

"Because I don't have class today." I said and she nodded.

"It seem like we anit seen in in the longest, girl we got to catch up." She said and I nodded.

"Tommorow around 4 at the mall." I told her and she nodded. "Ma what you cooking?" I asked her.

"Some Chicken, bake beans, corn bread and some macaroni and cheese." She said.

"Oh well I'm staying for dinner." I said smiling and tuna laughed.

"With out fat ass." Cario said.

"I know my ass fat, Chris been-" I said and my mom looked at me and Tina started dieing laughing.

"Get you and Chris fucked up." He said and I laughed.

...

I walked in my apartment and then upstairs and threw the hall way and got my keys out my purse and then unlocked the door and the smell of food hit my face. I sat my stuff down and walked in the kitchen and Chris was at the stove.

"Omg baby what are you doing here." I said smiling and hugging him.

"I do live here right?" He asked me and pecked my lips.

"Yeah but in LA?" I asked him.

"I got traded and now I'm with the Lackers and I'm back at home with you, and I get 200 million. I missed you and I'm so sorry for what I said to you, you know when I get mad my mouth run." He said and kissed me. "I don't want know body else but you." He said and placed his hands on my ass and kissed me.

He turned off the oven and everything and sat me on the counter.

"Show me what else you got me baby." He said and I smiled.

"Show me something first." I said and he smiled and I took off his shirt and he took mine off along with my bra and sucked on my nipples and I rested my hands on his neck he went back up and started kissing me and I tugged at his jogging pants and took them off with his boxers and he took my leggings off of me.

I hopped down from the counter and turned around and he smaked my ass as I leaned over the counter.

"I like this tattoo." He said running his fingers on my lower back that said Chris. I smiled and he entered me and started hitting me from the back as I held on to the counter and arched my back.

"Oh my god, I've missed you." I panted.

"I miss you too." He said placing his fingers on my clit and then kissed my shoulders as I stood on my tippy toes. He pulled out and turned me around and laid me on the kitchen floor and then laid on me and placed my legs on his shoulders and entered me again.

"Oh Chris." I maoned as he hit my spot and I heard my own wetness as he trusted in me. "Fuck baby I'm cumming!" I yelled as it echoed off the kitchen walls.

"Wait baby." He said but I couldn't and I cam. "What the fuck I say." He said with that demanding voice that I love. "And you messed up the kitchen floor with yo bad ass." He said and I smirked and he stood up and placed me on the island. He slapped my thigh an then placed. "You need to get taught a lesson." He said. And entered me again as I held on too his arms. "You forgot who daddy?" He asked and trust in me harded slamming all of him into me at once.

"No!" I moaned. "Oh Chris it hurts!" I moaned and he bit his lips as I did the same, it felt good at the same time.

"Take it baby." He said and I maoned and clawed at his back. "What my name!" He said to me as I gushed out and flet myself climaxing.

"Chris!" I yelled and he forced me to look at him. "Papi, Papi, Papi!" I yelled and cam and my legs started to shake and a shock went threw my body as I cam on him and the island and Chris pulled out and did the same.

"I've missed you so much." I said and smashed our lips together.

"I missed you more." He said and kissed my lips. "Meet me in the shower for round 2" He said and walked out the kitchen and I smiled and ran my fingers threw my hair and looked at our mess, I really got to clean this kitchen, but maybe another first. I smriked and hopped down and ran out the kitchen.

"Papi!" I yelled smiling running down to hall.