Chapter 24

3 mouth later (April 6th)
Chris pov

"Uncle Chris." Ari said running up to me as I sat in Erica and Trey's living room, chilling with Tyga and August and Trey.

"Wassup tink." I said and picked her us and sat her on my lap.

"Can you take me to the store so I can get candy, tt said no." She said. I know she see August and Tyga sitting here she could of asked them but it's straight I know I'm here favorite.

"Yeah give me a few." I said and she ran back in the backyard we're Gabby and Erica and my baby was.

"You ready for that Chris?" Trey asked me smiling.

"Ready for what?" I asked.

"Kids nigga." He said and I chuckled.

"Kid, and yeah, she getting ready to pop any day now, I'm hoping that it will be before my birthday tho." I said and Tyga chuckled.

"Man Gabby want kids after we get married but I don't know. I'm still trying to see how much the Knicks offering, and seeing if we moving to New York, kids is the last thing on my mind." August said and I nodded.

"How far along is Shanti?" Tyga asked.

"8 almost 9 months." I said.

"Well look at that breezy go be a daddy." He said and I laughed.

"Nigga yo ass next." I said to Tyga.

"Ha nigga you funny as hell." He said. "With who?" He asked.

"Nigga with-" August started and Tyga cut him off.

"Don't say that bitch name." Tyga said and I laughed.

"Y'all a fool." Trey said.

"Naw ty a fool, this nigga go have babies everywhere." I said and we all laughed accept for him.

Ashanti pov

"Ok so my wedding is in 2 months and I still don't have a fucking dress. I be running around with Aug and we barley planned this shit. I'm really thinking about hiring a planner." Gabby said.

"Or you can just have me do it." Erica said and I smiled.

"I'll help here and there but I'm still preparing for this baby." I said sighing.

"Or you and Chris ever gonna get married?" Erica asked me.

"I don't know life is getting crazy." I said shaking my head.

"Girl who you telling Aug wants to go to the Knicks so that means moves to New And shit, I mean with that I could start my fashion life down there but that mean I'll be leaving y'all and I still want to have kids." She said.

"Damn I anit never thought our life was go be like this." Erica said.

"I know right." I said taking a sip of my red whine.

"We all getting old with kids. Me and shanti finna be 22 Gabby is 22, like damn where did I life go." Erica said and we laughed.

"For yo info, I'm not getting old, I'd anything I'm getting Younger." I said and they laughed.

"Aye y'all I'mma be back I'm finna take Ari the to store since y'all big headed ass didn't want to." Chris said walking in the backyard. "Come on tink." Chris said and Ari ran over for the small playground and Chris picked her up. He's so good with kids I can't wait till ours get here.

"Bye baby I love you." He said and kissed my cheek.

"Love you too." I said and he smiled and walked away.