Chapter 11

The next day (Wednesday November 5th)
Ashanti pov

Today is Chris's first game and I'm happy for him and also nervous as hell.

"Good morning baby." He said to me and smiled as he turned and grabbed my waist.

"Good morning." I told him smilimg and he peacked my lips and smiled and rolled on top of him and rubbed his abs. "So are you excited?" I asked him smilimg and he grabbed my waist.

"I don't know, I'm looking at yo titties so asked Cj." He said smriking looking me up and down.

"You play to much, you better stop you go be late." I told him smilimg and he smiled back.

"Let them wait." He said and kissed my neck and I gave it and s few seconds later someone rang our door bell. I climbed off him and smiled and grabbed one of his shirt and some underwear and slipped it on and grabbed a hair tie and ran down the stairs as pulled my hair up as I was opening the door.

"Hey my future daughter in law." Momma J said smiling and hugging me and I hugged her back and let her in and allot more people came in then I expected. Chris's Mom, Brothers, his grandma, cousins and everything even some of them I didn't know but one face stood out to me. Why the hell is this bitch Falica in my damn house.

"Chris!" I yelled fake smiling as she looked at me and he came downstairs shirtless and he looked at me as he walked in the living room.

"Awe wassup y'all." Chris said smiling welcoming his family and I smiled and hugged everyone and then pulled him aside.

"Why the hell is falica here?" I asked him and he looked around and noticed her talking to one of Chris cousins.

"She fucking with Austin now." He said and I just looked at him. "Just chill baby ignore her." He said.

"Chris how can I ignore her she standing in our fucking Livingroom." I said and he sighed.

"Please baby for me?" He said and I sighed and nodded.

"Ok but if she try me, I swear to God, I don't give a fuck if we're in front of your family I will beat her ass." I said and he chuckled and I rolled my eyes and walked away. "I'm gonna go freshen up have fun." I said smiling to everyone and then headed upstairs to our bathroom to start a shower.

...

ashanti_gonzalez my baby first game, I wish you luck baby @chrisbrownofficial 😘💪❤️

I walked into the stadium with momma And Cameron and Christian and Austin and Falica. The rest of his family left after breakfast that momma J cooked and wished Chris good luck and everything.

We found our seats which was floor seats.

"Are you nervous?" Momma J asked me and I chuckled.

"Yeah, but I know he got this." I said and Chris ran over to us with a basketball in his hands.

"Hey baby." Chris said toe and I pecked his lips. "You looking fine today." He said and I smiled and wispered in his ear.

"You can take it off later if you win." I wispered and he smriked.

"That's some motivation." He said smiling and I laughed.

"Look at my lil brother, he a rookie and in the starting 5 and point graurd." Christian said and I smiled and Chris dapped him up.

"Good job Chris." Falica said smiling at him looking him up and down.

"Thanks." He said dryly and I just started at Falica, and I didn't try to hide that shit I want it to be known that I don't like her. Momma J grabbed my hand and I looked at momma J then at Chris as Cameron and Christian laughed and Austin just sat there so confused.

"I got to go baby." Chris said and me and I sat back in my chair and crossed my legs.

"Ok baby I love you good luck." I said and we did our hand shake that we made up in highschool and he kissed my lips and ran off.

...

"Woo yay breezy!" I yelled as I cheered my baby on as he made a clean lay up. I smiled at the fact that my baby has but up 36 points and we still got a whole nother quarter left. As I sat back and watched the game someone tapped on my shoulder and I turned around suprised.

"Can we talk?" Jay asked me...what the hell was he doing here.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him as I watched the game.

"I'm here to talk, why you just stop texting and calling and not answering me?" He asked me.

"Because my relationship is more important then whatever we had." I said rolling my eyes.

"Are you fucking serious right now?" He asked me and I sighed.

"Yes." And he started to say something but Cameron cut him off.

"Aye ma'nigga move away from my brother girl." Cameron said and momma J stepped it.

"Cameron leave him alone." She said.

"Naw mom it's good, he can leave me alone." I said and he sighed and then walked away and I looked across at chris and he looked mad as hell. Oh shit look what this nigga then started.

Yeah I'll admit I ran to Jay when me and Chris had are bad times but now that I think about it me and Chris was mostly fighting over Jay, so in order to fix my relationship I had to give up on Jay and if he was really my friend he would understand that. I thought staring back at Chris who was just starting at me.

...

We barely won the game 97 to 94. Chris stayed and showered and stuff and I headed home. A few minutes later he walked in our bedroom as I watched Mickey mouse...yes this is still the show.

"Hey baby good job." I said smiling at him and he anit say shit.

"What the fuck was that nigga doing there?" He asked me.

"Chris I really don't know, he been calling and texting me but I've never answered, I choose you." I said and he just looked at me.

"What did he say to you?" He asked me.

"He just wanted to know why I haven't talked to him, and I told him because my relationship with you is more important." I said and Chris smiled and walked over to me.

"Can I take these clothes off now, I did win." He said smiling and grabbed my waist.

"Hell yeah." I said and he started to kiss my neck and unbuckle his pants and then he stopped and looked at me then the TV.

"Oh hell naw I anit finna have sex in front of Mickey mouse." He said and I laughed and turned to TV and walked back over to him and we started up again.