Chapter 21: Sorry Pt.2

Ashanti pov

"He had the fucking audacity to have another bitch all over him at the fucking club then get mad at me when I don't answer my phone and then expect me to be ok with the shit." I said as I sat on Gabby's couch and told her about my dad. "Nigga didn't even come in the house until 9 something this morning." I said and she laughed at me. "He had me fucked up." I said.

"Girl this pregnancy got you crazy." She said and I laughed. "But to get yo mind off of it let's go to the bride shop and do some dress shopping Erica will meet us there." She said.

"Girl you know I'mma be hella fat in that dress right." I told her.

"Well I don't know because ya girl was talking to Aug and we decided to push the wedding back for you and Chris sake so our knew date is June 1st." She said and I smiled.

"Omg for real...wait you know you didn't have to right." I said and she smiled.

"You've been my bestie since we were 4 years old, I want you to be in my wedding and I want you to get hella drunk at my respetion, and you don't pop until around April so yes girl for you." She said and I got up and hugged her.

"Ok then let's go to the bridel store and find yo ass a cute ass dress." I said and she smiled.

...

"Omg Gabby you look amazing." Erica said and I smiled and agreed.

"You think he'll like it?" Gabby asked us.

"Girl if he doesn't marry you in this I will." I will." I said and my phone started to ring and I looked at it and it was chris. "Hold on like me take this." I said and got up and walked away and to the bathroom.

"What you want Christopher?" I asked him as I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror.

"Damn my full name what I do?" He asked.

"What you do? Are you serious?" I asked him.

"Baby I'm sorry I got something for you can you please come home." He begged.

"No I'm with Gabby and Erica I get home when I get there." I said and hung up.

I sighed and looked at myself in the mirror and played with my baby bump and smiled and looked down and rubbed it. As I was caught up in my thoughts I got grabbed behind and threw on the wall with a hand over my mouth.

"So you thought you could just go and get pregnant by this nigga?" Jay asked me threw gritted teeth as I tried to scream. "You though wrong bitch." He said and punched me in the stomach.

"Stop!" I tried to yell but his hand was over my mouth still.

He continued to punched me until I fell on the floor and he send kicks to my stomach as I tried to ball up and protect my baby as I screamed as he chuckled and then wrapped his hands around my neck and I started to try to  remove her hands. Once my body gave up I couldn't fight back Everything got blurry and my body went numb.

...

Chris pov

I looked at my finished son's room and smiled. I can't wait for my baby to get home. I know I did some stupid shit last night so I got to make it up to her. As I was thinking my phone rung in my pocket and I answered it.

"Wassup." I said into the phone.

"Chris something happened to shanti get here quick!....

...

I sat in a chair next to Ashanti's bed as she laid there sleeping. I still can't believe what happened, I had just got off the phone with here and then I get a call from Gabby saying she was passed out in the bathroom. She doesn't have bruises on her face just hand prints on her neck.

I swear I'm killing whoever did this shit. I have no idea what happened so I'm waiting for her to get up so she can tell me.

I sat there just thinking about her and my son and nothing but them until her doctor came in.

"Hello Mr. Brown." She said camly. "Has her machines been going?" She asked me and I nodded.

"Is the baby ok?" I asked her and she looked at down then back up.

"She took some serious blows to the stomach, I'm afraid not Mr. Brown." She said and my eyes began to burn. "I'm so sorry." She said as tears fell down my face.

She didn't say anything else she just walked out and I slowly and quitely cried. How the hell I'm supposed to tell Shanti this shit.

"Baby what's wrong?" She said catching me by surprise and then her eyes grew and she sat up. "It's the baby ok!?" She asked me and I bit my lip trying to stay strong for her as I sat on the bed. "Please tell me he's ok?" She begged and I slowly shook my head and her face fell in her hands and she started to cry. I pulled her into a hug as she cried harded in my chest and a few tears fell out of my eyes.

I rubbed her back as she continued to cry.

"It's go be ok baby." I said holding back so many tears. "We've had so much stuff threw at us we go make it baby." I said and rocked her as she cried. "I got us ok." I said and kissed her head.

I can't fucking believe this man my fucking son is gone.