Chapter 13

The next day (December 6th)
Ashanti pov

I'm getting released from the doctors today. I was getting all my stuff together while chris went to go get the car when my doctor came in.

"Hi Ms. Gonzalez do you have a second?" She asked me.

"Sure wassup?" I asked her.

"We did a test on you last time you were here but I guess we were wrong so we tested you again yesterday and your 16 weeks pregnant." She said and I just looked at her.

"No no no, you told me I wasn't, and that I-i missed my cycle because I was stressed." I told her.

"And I know but we ran a test again because we looked at your meds and we had to make sure that it was safe for you to take, which it is." She said.

"16 weeks thats almost 4 months, how I haven't had symptoms or gained allot weight or anything?" I asked sitting on the bed.

"I know but everyone body is different and I are 3 children and I didn't gain weight or have symptoms for one of them and the other 2 I did, and it's normal to a certain extent." She said.

"Omg I'm pregnant." I said still in shock.

"Yes you are and congrats your next appointment you would be able to tell if it's a boy or a girl, I sent over to prescriptions, for you disorder and you pregnancy vitimans." She said.

What about Chris, last time when he even thought I was pregnant he was mad, I don't know how to tell him or anything.

She handed me 2 papers and a altrasound picture and walked out the door and I started at the papers that tell me my next appointment and one had my prescriptions on it and the pictures and smiled and the door open and I quickly put the stuff in my purse and Chris walked in.

"Come on baby I sighed you out." He said and I looked up and then grabbed my stuff and then walked out and he grabbed my hand and we started to walk out and I looked down at my stomach. I'm really pregnant, wow.

...

"Aye baby I'm finna go pick up my prescription." I said as I grabbed my purse.

"I'll come with you." He said.

"No I'm fine, after that I'm going to the mall to meet up with Gabby and Erica." I said and he looked at me.

"You better get them damn meds." He said and I chuckled.

"I promise baby I will." I said and he smiled and I walked over to kiss his lips and I walked outside to one of Chris's trucks and hopped in.

...

"So how is this wedding planning stuff going Mrs. Alsina?" I asked her as we walked threw the mall.

"It's going good I guess, I haven't really been planning for real for real, since I'm constantly busy, you know I'm still trying to get the fashion business on the road." She said and I nodded.

"I'm so jelous, Trey needs to put a ring on it." Erica said and I got tired of walking.

"Can we head to the food court and sit down I'm tried as hell." I said and they nodded.

Once we got there I looked around and not to far was the kids play area and I looked at it and smiled. I can't wait till my baby gets here and get older and walk and talk and everything.

"What you thinking about?" Gabby asked me and I came back to reality and just said it.

"I'm pregnant." I said and they smiled.

"Oh my God for real." Erica said as Gabby smiled at me.

"Have you told Chris?" Gabby asked me.

"No I'm scared, I don't know how he would take it and I'm still in college and he is a NBA player, I'm excited but I don't even know how this is gonna work." I said.

"How far along are you?" Erica asked me.

"3 almost 4 months, I found out today and my next appointment I find out the sex." I said and Gabby smiled.

"Omg we're throwing you a gender reveal party." So don't let them tell you matter of fact were coming to get it just so you won't peek either." Erica said.

"Y'all I don't even know if Chris wants it, but I don't have an abortion or to give it up for adaption and on the other hand I don't want to raise a baby alone." I said and tears fell down my face.

"Awe girl don't worry." Gabby said and hugged me and so did Erica.

"You all ready know we yo real baby daddies anyway." Erica said and I laughed and whipped my tears.

"Thanks, but that a little gay as hell." I said.

"That's what best friends are for." Gabby said and I laughed.

"No Gabby I'm starting to get the feeling that you really gay, because you just gay on a regular." Erica said and I laughed.

"Girl fuck you I'm strictly dickly, ask August how crazy I am about the D." She said a little loud and people look over at us and I started dieing laughing. "Oh I anit mean to say it that loud." She said and we just laughed.

...

I walked in the house and took off my shoes and ran upstairs to our room and I heard the shower running. I went over to my night stand and opened the drawer and put the ultrasound picture along with my vitimans in it. I grabbed my meds and walked in the hot steamy bathroom and opened the medicine cabinet and put them in there.

"Wassup baby." Chris said and I looked him up and down threw the glass shower and smiled.

"Nothing much." I said smiling at me.

"You go come join me?" He asked me and I thought of it.

"Um sure." I said and then he smiled and I took my clothes off and hopped in with him and he placed his hands on my waist as the water ran on us.

"Damn baby yo ass getting fat." He said and I looked down. "Don't be insecure baby I like it." He said and I looked up at him and smiled.