get to know: braelyn and kelly

lowercase intended.

braelyn's penthouse.

braelyn's pov

braelyn's pov

I smiled and bit my lip as Kelly kissed and sucked on my neck. we were in my bedroom and I was trying real hard to keep myself from pouncing on him right now.

"okay, okay." I said, gently pushing him away. he bit his lip seductively at me and it took everything in me not to sit on his face.

"stop looking at me before you start something you can't finish." I told him. he rose an eyebrow and smirked.

"i'm pretty sure I can finish it, could you handle it, is the real question?" he said, running his tongue over his bottom lip.

"stopppp." I laughed, holding my hand over my mouth. he moved my hand and looked at me.

"don't cover your smile, it's beautiful." he said looking at me. I stared at him and started laughing.

"that was sooo corny." I said, laughing. he laughed too and shook his head.

"you right, but i'm serious though. everything about you is sexy. you a piece of art, ma." he said, licking his lips. I felt a heavy blush come onto my cheeks and I looked down.

"it's weird hearing you say that about me." I said. he gave me a look of confusion and tilted his head to the side.

"why?" he asked, curiously. I shrugged and sighed.

"I don't know, I guess I just haven't been feeling myself lately. like I haven't felt like i'm good enough anymore." I said, looking down and playing with my fingers.

"but I thought you told me you were making progress towards bettering yourself?" he said.

"I know, I thought I was too but then I realized that everytime I look in the mirror, I don't get that excited feeling of happiness and self love anymore." I said, pursing my lips to the side.

"this is his fault, ain't it?" he asked, his jaw clenching. he was referring to Keith. as sad as it is, it was true.

"he was my first love but he treated me like shit. as if I was worthless." I opened up. he frowned at me and shook his head.

"let me tell you what my mom always told my sister: don't ever let what someone, especially a man, say or do to you dictate how you feel about yourself. believe in yourself at all times and always believe you're beautiful, special, one of a kind, worthy." he said, caressing my cheek. I tucked both of my lips in and nodded.

"and if that still didn't help, then listen to me. you beautiful as hell. in all aspects: personality, face, body. you a whole meal and then some, ma. fuck what everyone else says." he said, smiling at me. I smiled too and looked at him.

 I smiled too and looked at him

( damn he so fine oml 🤤 )

"thank you, Kels."

"anytime, ma." he said. I leaned in to give him a couple kisses and smiled after.

"i'm gonna keep it one hunnid' with you because I want to be with you. I have something I need to work on." he trailed off. I knitted my eyebrows together in confusion and looked at him.

"like what?" I asked, my mind thinking the worst.

"I don't know, I have a really bad temper and it can make me become aggressive. it's like once i'm in that stage, there's no control. it's occurred too many times on and off the court and it's starting to affect me money wise, career wise and mentality wise. I know I won't ever put my hands on you but I just want you to be aware of it from now." he explained. I sighed heavily and nibbled on my bottom lip.

"okay... are you seeking help or getting psychological attention for it?" I asked.

"uh, nah. but i've been learning to control it." he said. I rose my eyebrow at him.

"i'm gonna trust you, Kels. but if I even get a sign that you about to become aggressive i'm tossing yo' ass into therapy and I won't think twice about it." I said. he chuckled and nodded.

"okay, I got it." he said.

"now unless you using that anger and aggressiveness in the bedroom thennnn," he started laughing. "we won't have a problem." I said with a smile.

"okay bet, i'll take note of that." he said with a smirk.

•••

short and to the point.

cori and jimmy up next.

then i'm uploading two posts, groupchat and then coming back to these.