𝑥𝑥𝑖𝑣. daryl dixon & rick grimes

DARYL DIXON & RICK GRIMES

DARYL DIXON
& RICK GRIMES

Imagine being missing and you finally stumble across the prison
::

Since the fall of Hershel's farm, nobody has seen you. You were literally MIA. You were the younger sister to Daryl and the girlfriend to Rick.

Daryl was busy in the field near the prison, digging the graves for the deceased who were once friends and family.

"Rick, Daryl! Come quickly!" Maggie yelled for the two and they raced as fast as they could to where Maggie was, thinking the walkers were slowly but surely bringing down the fences.

But, to their surprise, you were standing there at the fence, barley conscious. "Get the gate open, hurry!" Rick yelled and Daryl ran as fast as he could to get to you.

Rick and Daryl fought off the walkers who were dangerously close to you and Maggie wrapped her arm around you and placed your arm over her shoulder and slowly guided you back to the gate and to safety.

Once Daryl and Rick saw you were inside with Maggie they closed the gate and got you to Hershel.

A while later, after you had some rest you desperately needed, Rick and Daryl were by your side. "Long time no see, huh boys?" You said and cracked a smile.

"We're glad you're OK, Y/N. We thought we'd never see you again. After the farm..." Daryl trailed off, remembering that morning when he thought he'd see you again.

"After the farm, we couldn't find you any where. We thought we lost you." Rick said while kissing your forehead.