𝑥𝑙𝑣𝑖𝑖. daryl dixon

"WHERE are you going?" You heard someone whisper behind you

"WHERE are you going?" You heard someone whisper behind you. You hesitated, but you still turned around to face the person. It was Daryl.

"Where are you going, Y/N?" Daryl repeated, looking at the bags packed on the bed. "Please tell me."

You sighed and thought about it for a moment. "I just need to get away for a while. Please. I'm not staying away from the group or anything. I may just stay at Hilltop or the Kingdom for a bit. I need a break from Alexandria."

"But I don't want you to go. You shouldn't be traveling right now. Especially on your own." Daryl explained but you just shook your head. "I know it's not the best time, but I really need to go. I'll just be a couple of days, I promise."

Daryl nodded finally, accepting your wishes. You grabbed your bags and started heading for the door but you stopped to turn around and grin at Daryl. "You're worried about me, aren't you Dixon?"

"Of course I'm worried. I care about you, Y/N." He muttered and you grinned even more. "But can you admit that you love me, Dixon?"

"I do love you, Y/N. Ever since you came to the prison with Sasha and Tyreese."

And with that you walked out the door, happy with Daryl's answer