𝑙. carl grimes

"I love you, Y/N

"I love you, Y/N. I always will." Carl whispered to you, tears threatening to emerge.
"I love you too. So, so much." You cried. Carl noticed your shaking hands and grabbed them, holding them as tightly as he could.

"I'm so glad I found you again after the farm. When the Hershel's farm burnt down and the walkers...and when you were no where to be found, I thought I had lost you forever." Carl was staring up at the ceiling, tears sliding from the corners of he's eyes.
Carl was beginning to look worse and you could feel the grip of his hands in yours start to loosen.
You knew it was time to go. Rick had left the gun near Carl, for whenever he was ready. "Please go know. I don't want you to be sad. Look after Judith, look after yourself, please." Carl said and you nodded. "I will. I promise."
You slowly let go of Carl's hand, brushing the hair from his face and placing a soft kiss on his forehead.

"Be strong and survive. Fight and never loose hope, please. You will make it, Y/N. I know you will."
And with that, Rick and Michonne took your hand and closed the door behind them, waiting for the sound of a single gunshot.

🎉 You've finished reading ˚ ✷ ˖ ▎𝑫𝑨𝑹𝑲𝑬𝑺𝑻 𝑩𝑬𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑬 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑫𝑨𝑾𝑵 ᵗʷᵈ ᵍⁱᶠ ⁱᵐᵃᵍⁱⁿᵉˢ 🎉