Moments 1

(I recommend watching that crack at the top, Malec cracks are so funny)
This short story is based of season 2 Ep 18. My version of what happened, which many more memories.
Magnus pov

As Alec slammed the door and strode away, every step harder that's the last; I  sunk to the floor, the pain of being lied to pulling at my heart. He looked me straight in the eyes and lied.
Why would my sweet Alexander lie to me? Why would he keep that a secret?The more my mind wonders the more my heart shredded.
The words of the Seelie queen ran though my head. The momory so fresh.
Shadowhunters are all alike. Their mortality will make them fickle, selfish, weak. In the end, they will always choose their own kind.

That's what Alexander had done, he had picked the safety of the Nephilim over me. No I choose not to believe that but Seelies can't lie. They bend the truth but they can't lie.

My hand fumbles around my jacket to find the rose she had given me, still fresh.

* "Cats eyes, would be a nice addition to my collection."An arrow flew past my side and hit the circle member and with that I used my magic to kill the blonde man. " well done" I heard a person from behind me say. " more like medium rare" I turned around to see the beautiful blue eyes Nephilim from before, it was as though my breath got sucked away from me all I could do was stare. Breaking out of my gaze I took a step forward and said hesitantly " I'm Magnus, I don't think we've been formally introduced." A small smile crossed the young Nephilim's face and it really did light his features up more. "Alec" he said brightly. We stared at each other for a second before he stuttered "ahh umm we, we should like, uhh umm probably get uhh you know..."
"Right, we should join the party" He run away to join the others.*

My beautiful blushing shadowhunter, not so much mine anymore. I thought as soon as I snapped out of the trance like state that memory brought me into. Walking acrosss the room I poured myself a cup of alcohol and sat on the couch.

*I heard someone run into the room as I almost fainted from exhaustion, I looked up and saw a beautiful blue eyed boy, Alexander. He knelt down beside me and steadied me with his knee and body. I looked into his eyes tiredly and said "I need your strength" my hand raised and he looked at hesitantly, back and forth between my eyes and my hand as if he could see the excruciating pain I was in.
"Take what you need" with that he extended his calloused hand and place it in mine. I felt little sparks run though my hand,as if by magic; how ironic. But I knew the only kind of magic that was, is love. He smiled and lifted me up, energy now coursing though my veins. Even as the spell was complete the shadowhunter held me, rocking us back and forth as too soothe me.*

I felt tears streak my face as another memory reminded me of all he had done for me. Maybe the Seelie queen was wrong or atleast I hoped she was because I was so in love with this boy.
I remembered so many small smiles that flickered across Alexander face, even before he came out
*
"Pretty boy, get you team together" I pointed to Alec then when the blonde boy stepped forward saying. " you all know what to do" I interrupted saying"not you, you" I pointed directly to Alexander and a small smiled faded his gorgeous lips*
*" I haven't see someone who was this good since, well Michelangelo. Who was excellent in bed, may I add" I stared at the black haired beauty as another breath taking smile crossed his face.*

Even when Alec was so confused and when he had no idea, even when Alexander was mad or sleepy or a bit of both, he was perfect.

*I placed down two cups of tea, and yelled "cream or sugar" with the intention of waking up the sleeping shadowhunter, and at the sound of a voice he propelled himself upwards on the couch. He looked confused, and it was adorable. When he finally looked around he understood where he was and asked " Did I fall asleep?"
"We both did." He looked scared and a tiny bit mad when I said that, so I stated "on seperate couches, never fear." I went into deep thought and for a second I was surprised that a Nephilim would help a downworlder. " You shared your strength with me to help a friend. It's rare to find a shadowhunter with such a... open heart"
Alexander took a step towards me and look up wearily. " I trust you" he searched around for words and finally said "I don't know why. But I do..."*

If the seelie queen hadn't of planted doubt in both our minds, we would be fine. I would still be with the man I love, I would still be happy.
-------------------------------------------------------
I'll post some more tomorrow night
Merry Christmas
Love
Malec's biggest fan girl
Dedicated to @MalecLovely