Chapter 3~Cliff Jumping P.1

Recap
"Ok see ya later" both them said at the same time. "Ok see ya." I said quietly to make sure I wouldn't wake up Emma. I carefully got out of bed took my shirt off and put my sweat shorts things( you guys know what I'm talking about) and laid back down next to Emma putting us under the comforter. She wrapped her arms backs around me and laid her head back down on my chest. She then fell asleep on my chest. I was just playing on my phone and then fell asleep with Emma right next to me.
Tanners POV:
As we were sleeping I decided to put Netflix on to watch F.R.I.E.N.D.S because why not. As I was starting to get onto the second season Emma started wake up. (Idk where i left off last time as in time of day so imma just say she took a nap ok). Once she was up she looked up at me and asked me what time it was so I responded with 11:55 in the afternoon.
E-Hey how long was I asleep for?
T-About an hour.
E-Oh ok.
T-What's wrong?
E-Nothing. Just thinking about this, my new life just a lot of random stuff.
T-Oh ok well of your ever worried you know there are a lot of people you can come talk to.
E-Thanks Tan.
T-No problem Em.
We just sat there in silence for a little while, not an awkward silence a peaceful one just admiring each other.
E-So what do today?
T-We'll I was thinking about going cliff jumping with Quentin and Dylan.
E-Wait what do you mean by cliff jumping. Don't you know I hate cliffs and dying.
T-No like cliff jumping off of rocks and into water silly.
E-Oh ok but I'm still afraid of cliffs.
T-It's ok we will be together.
E-Ok let's get ready.
I got my phone off of my bedside table and texted the boys saying Emma was up to jumping today and told them to meet us at 1:30.
This is a little bit of a Christmas present to you guys so ya. There will be a second part. Also I just wanted to say merry Christmas hope y'all have a great day and have fun. Also yes this is supposed to be a dirty book Which it is so at chapter 5 I will make sure to have it as the first dirty chapter. So ya that's it peace out it ain't my fault.