Chapter 6~Showers and Swimming P.1

Recap~
Once I got out I told Tanner that I was going to his room and take a nap for a bit to see if that would make anything better. Once I got down there I hopped into his taco bed and fell asleep wondering how long I would be able to keep the act up without him noticing. Rip me.
Emma's POV~
I woke up about two hours later and looked at the clock which read 5:35PM. I saw that Tanner was asleep next to me so I decided to get my phone off the bedside table and get a little picture. Once I took the picture I felt like taking a shower so that's what I did. I grabbed a fresh change of clothes and headed into Tanners presidential bathroom to do so. I was in there for about an hour or so just thinking until I heard a small knock on the door interrupting my thoughts. "Hey Emma you ok in there?" Tanner asked. "Ya I'm fine I'll be out in a bit." I replied. "Ok just wanted to make sure." Tanner replied as he walked away. As I was getting out I realized I forgot to grab a towel. I called Tanners name hoping he would still be in the room. After a couple of try's he finally came in the bathroom and asked if I was ok (she was still behind the curtain with her head peaking out). "Everything ok Em?" Tanner asked. "Ya I just forgot a towel, mind grabbing one for me please?" I asked with a hint of embarrassment laced in my voice. "Of course be right back." I smiled to myself thinking how sweet he was. Once he came back in and handed me the towel I thanked him as he left. Once I got dry I continued to get dressed. Once I walked out I saw Tanner on his bed smiling at his phone. "Whatcha smiling at?" I asked climbing on top of Tanner. "Just some pictures of us." Tanner replied putting his phone down. "Nice." I replied laying my head on his chest. "I like your shirt." Tanner whispered in my ear laughing slightly. "It smells good." I replied. "What do you want to do?" Tanner asked. I just cuddled deeper into his chest and he got the idea. I soon fell asleep again Tanner right by my side.
Tanners POV~
A few hours passed when my mom came into the room saying dinner was ready. I nodded and told her we would be up soon. Emma started moving so I took that as a sign she would be waking up. After a few minutes she was fully up. We made our way upstairs and went to go sit down at the table. We are our dinner when suddenly Emma had an idea for a YouTube video.
E-Hey Tan have you thought of an idea for your video tomorrow?
T-Now that you mention no I haven't. Why do you ask.
E-I was thinking we could do the overnight challenge in the pool.
T-Hey that's a good idea I like it.
E-Thanks. So do you wanna do it?
T-Sure why not let's go get ready.
E-Ok.
Once we finished our dinner we headed back down to my room and got ready for the challenge.