Chapter 3~Cliff Jumping P.2

Recap
I got my phone off of my bedside table and texted the boys saying Emma was up to jumping today and told them to meet us at 1:30

Emma's POV~
I was in bed talking with Tanner when I decided that I should get ready. So then I got out of bed and walked over to one of the dresser drawers in Tanners room that contained a couple of my swim suits. I picked a peach swimsuit with some palm tree leafs scattered around.

I also picked out a white crop top and some high waisted shorts

I also picked out a white crop top and some high waisted shorts. Once I collected my clothing I went into Tanners "president" bathroom and got changed. Once I walked out I saw Tanner changing into his swimsuit. He only had his clickbait swim shorts on (of course he would 😂), I wasn't expecting that so I let out a little scream startling him as well. When he saw me his eyes scammed me up and down admiring me. "Like what you see baby?" I asked smirking. "Yes very much" Tanner said walking towards me with a smirk on his face as well. Soon enough his lips were on mine. His hands travelled down to my waist where as mine were travelling up to his neck playing with the hair on the back of his neck. He then picked me up and walked me over to his dresser setting me down carefully. Before we could get to far the door bursted open revealing Quentin and Dylan with a disgusted look on their face. We quickly pulled away and I jumped off the dresser while Tanner went to go find a shirt while I put my shorts and shirt on. "What's going on here?" Dylan asked. "Nothing!" Me and Tanner both exclaimed blushing. "So shall we get going?" I asked. "Yup but first we are going to stop at Walmart to get a mini tramp and some other things we might need." Tanner said excitedly. "Ok cool can't wait." I said. Once we got to Walmart we got all of our stuff then headed to the cliff jumping spot.
Skip once they get to the cliff jumping spot.
Tanner POV-
Once we got to the rock we set up the trampoline so we could jump off of it (obviously what else would you do). I glanced over to see what Emma was laying down on the rock tanning. I decided to let her rest not knowing what was in store for her. After we got it set up I went over to Emma and told her that it was time to jump. She looked at me with a sad expression on her face.
T-Hey what's wrong baby?
E-Nothing just scared that's all I promise.
T-Ok are you ready to jump.
E-Ya I guess let's go.
We walked to the edge getting ready to jump when all of a sudden Quentin ran over to me and pushed me off of the edge. All of a sudden I heard Emma laughing her butt off. I climbed up the cliff and went over to Emma and was like "Hey what's so funny." "N-nothing" Emma replied knowing what was heading for her. Then I picked her up over my shoulder and ran to the edge with her. "Put me down." Emma said in between fits of laughter. "If you insist" I said while throwing her in the water while jumping in after her.
Emma's POV-
Tanner then all of a sudden threw me off of his shoulder and off of the cliff. Once we both came up for air Tanner grabbed my hand and told me to follow him so I did. Once we got to the spot there was a little cave that showed up to where we were jumping before. (Ok so when I was looking cliff jumping pictures up I saw tanner so ya 😂 but this is what the cliff jumping pace looked like it's gunna be under Tanner)

 (Ok so when I was looking cliff jumping pictures up I saw tanner so ya 😂 but this is what the cliff jumping pace looked like it's gunna be under Tanner)

E-Woah Tanner this is so pretty how did you find out about this

T-I have my secrets.
E-We'll it is very beautiful.
T-Not as beautiful as you.
He swam closer to me (let's just say they are at a point in the cave to where they can touch but they can also swim if they want) and stood up holding onto my waist.
E-Haha very fun. I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck.
T-It's true do you expect me to lie to a beautiful human being like you. He said inching closer to my face.
E-No. I said back leaning in closer but as we were about to kiss a big splash cane from above seeing that Quentin and Dylan both jumped down ruining our little moment.
Q-Hey no baby making in a cave Life of. Teenage Dad hasn't started yet and it's not starting in a cave.
D-Ya we already had to see it almost happen once and we are not wanting to see it again. Don't you know that this is a cave and people can see down here like us.
T-Welp ya but I didn't expect you guys to see where we were.
Q-We'll it's pretty easy when caves echo and our jumping spot is only a couple of feet away.
E-Haha sorry.
D-Eh it's ok.
T-Well are we just gunna sit here or actually cliff jump.
E,D,Q-cLiFf JuMp.
T-Ok then a let's do it.
Time skip to when they are done cliff jumping and heading back home.
As we were walking to the car I leaned my head on Tanners shoulder and whispered to him that I was tired. "Don't worry when we get to the car you can take a nice nap. Since we are heading home at the time work gets out it will take a while to get home." Tanner said back as he kissed my forehead. "Ok" I mumbled back. After a little while we were at the car so Quentin decided to drive while Dylan was in the front passenger seat while me and Tanner where in the back while my head was on his shoulder. After a couple of minutes I fell asleep.

PLEASE READ AUTHOR NOTE

A/N
Ayoo long chapter
So that's the second part to this chapter. Some of you may be thinking hey this is supposed to be a Sex Slave book which it is. But a few chapters ago tanner said he'd give her a couple of days to adjust and such. I know that's not how usual books like these work but I decided to put a twist on it. So on either chapter 5 or 10 I'll make it the first chapter of actual smut/sex. Just saying I'm not the best at writing smut but the more I wrote on this book the better it will get. So ya hoped you enjoyed these chapters and if you liked them make sure to vote comment and share and it ain't my fault peace out ✌🏼