Chapter 4~IHop Troubles P.1

Emma's POV
As we were heading back from cliff jumping I had my head on Tanners shoulder asking him what we would be doing once we got back. I was half awake and half asleep while talking so I didn't really hear what he said but what I think I heard about was a indoor foam pit. We decided to go to our second home aka ihop. It was taking a while to get there because of traffic so I decided to take a little nap.
Skip to when the get to ihop
I was awoken with Tanner shaking me softly and planting little kisses on my forehead say that we were here. I got up and we walked inside of the restaurant. The waitress already knew what the boys wanted so she wrote that down. She got to me and gave me somewhat a glare and disgusted look on her face. "I think a salad with nothing on it would be the best for you." The waitress said with a smirk on her face. "What do you mean?" I said completely shocked. "I mean look at you, you kind look over ya know weight. Your to fat. So I'm suggesting you should get a salad. You know the saying the waiter is always right." The lady smirked back. "You know what I'm not really hungry anymore." I said shocked. "Good choice sweet pea." The waitress said and walked away to get the boys order ready. "I-I'm gunna go to the car I don't feel so well." I stammered to the guys. "No what Emma come back don't listen to her." Tanner said trying to come get me back at the table but it was to late I was already out side and walking to the car.