Chapter 5~Foam Pit Disaster

Recap~
Tanner then leaned in and pressed our lips together. It was a short sweet kiss.  Nothing to fast or rough. We soon pulled back smiling.
"Thank you Tanner
Emma's POV~
Once we all got back into the car we decided to head back home. I was in the back with Tanner while my head was on his lap and him running his hands through my hair. Dylan was driving while Quentin was in the front passenger seat. Once we got home I went into my room changing into a more comfortable outfit. As I was going down the stairs I heard Tanner call my name saying to come back upstairs. I got back to the top of the stairs and saw Tanner smirking at me. He was by the rail (the rail had been cut out by now) looking at me then the foam pit. I realized what he was going to do so I decided to try to run back to the stairs before he could get me. But apparently I was to slow because he caught me and held me in his arms put me on his shoulder to the point where my face was in his butt. I knew what was going to happen. I kept slapping his butt and kicking my legs yelling at him to let me go. I didn't really want to jump off the "cliff" yet butt now it looks like I have no choice. "If you say so." Tanner said smirking at me. All of a sudden I was airborne flying through the air screaming my lungs out. Tanner soon followed. Once I landed I knew something went wrong but I didn't say anything because I didn't want to worry Tanner. It was my ankle anyways which pops a lot so if Tanner asks I'll just say it popped really badly. I didn't really land straight on my feet more like on my knees with my foot untucked under me but it didn't hurt that bad. Or so I thought once I got up I fell to my knees. I didn't scream but I almost did. Tanner wondered what happened and I told him that this my first time in a foam pit and didn't really know how to get out of it. Once I got out I told Tanner that I was going to his room and take a nap for a bit to see if that would make anything better. Once I got down there I hopped into his taco bed and fell asleep wondering how long I would be able to keep the act up without him noticing. Rip me.