losing you

((First one sad if ya can't tell. Based off of kiss it all better he is we (should have done something with idk amy lee singing sallys song or "no Roman you can't have my sick nasty posters") ahem enough of that ... Enjoy))

Someone tried to 'help' our dear friend Thomas with his anxiety problem.... Big mistake.

The person was one of his subscribers who broke into his home and replaced a pain med with the anxiety medication not knowing that he had befriended his anxiety and over came it.

This is where our story begins.

(Roman pov)
I was on the mind couch crunching potato chip and watching the little mermaid. When part of your world came on I heard someone softly singing it.

"Look at this stuff
Isn't it neat?
Wouldn't you think my collections complete?
Wouldn't you think I'm a Boy
The boy who has everything."

Woah his voice... So beautiful.... My heart started pounding.

"Look at this trove
Treasures untold
How many wonders can one cavern hold?
Looking around here you think
Sure I've got everything"

I paused the movie and went to find the mysterious person singing along to the tv. I heard a gasp and someone running down the hall. Maybe it was Patton?? Thomas had called us to his living room.

"Hey guys! I just want to make this video on how I broke my arm!"
"You did something stupid with your friends??"
"Thanks Virgil for explaining for me.."
Wow did he actually guess that right??
"So I have to take this medication and I'm sorry but there won't be any videos for .... Well at least a few weeks... I'm really sorry"
Patton started crying as Logan face palmed.
"Can't we do these vlog things?" I stated.
We all argued till the end of the video. I may or may not give checked out Virgil a few times.
It was time for Thomas to take said medication and we were in the mind scape thing. Patton and Logan were talking about dad jokes. Virgil was humming part of your world. He does like Disney too.
After a minute he started coughing. Not the little coughs but sickening coughs. I wandered to the kitchen and got him some water.
I walked back seeing he had ran off someplace. All of us had been alarmed when we heard puking. I ran to the bathroom to see Virgil had gone there.
"Virgil are you ok?!"
I panicked (at the disco) and went to him. I have had the biggest crush on him since he had told his name. He was just so cute. He didn't look so cute now though. I got Patton to help and asked Logan to help by asking about that medicen. Logan came back saying that anxiety was just randomly sick. It stayed like this for a week Until Thomas saw his friends anxiety and depression medication and stopped taking the "pain'' medication. But was it too late??

((Cliff hanger and I kinda don't wanna continue this I lost interest a long time ago))