mpreg part 1 (smut warning!!)

((My first mpreg solo I hope its not cringe!! But if you dont like the idea of anxiety getting pregnant then skip this one plz byyyyyyye also Thomas and them are not the same person with a multi personality disorder XD ))
Romans pov)

Me and Virgil had been dating for 2 years now and Patton had convinced me to purpose. I may or may not know someone (fairy godmother XD) who can make a ring that is perfect for the one I love!

It was black but with a white diamond and a dark purple sapphire in the shape of hearts on it. It was for my true love. Only my true love~.

(After a while)

I was kissing Virgil softly making him giggle. I then went to pick him up and kiss his soft lips once more. I carried him off to our room. Yes there was two beds for if we ever fought or broke up or just didn't want to be near each other after a hard day. Don't judge us.

I layed him on my bed and started to kiss his neck softly earning a soft moan from him. "W-what are you doing Roman??" he asked softly blushing softly. "Making you feel as good as you look." I said seductively into his ear making him squirm under neath me. I kissed his neck a few more times before taking off his hoodie and kiss him on the lips. I bit his bottom lip and asked for him to open up. He was stubborn and didn't open his mouth so I groped his ass. (Sorry but cursing is involded) he moaned and I took my chance. After passionately making out with his face I went to take off his shirt. I pulled away from the kiss leaving him gasping and whining softly. Then I pulled off our shirts. I kissed him again and started grinding on him as he let out his soft moans. I then began to undo mine and his pants. I threw his jeans off to some random spot and kicked my white princely pants to another aria. I then pulled away from the kiss leaving him panting softly. "R-Roman i-i need you" I flushed red but smirked. "Oh tell me how do you need me?" he gave me a pissed off look. "I need you to ... Me" he went quiet but I think he said fuck. "Aww I couldn't hear you hot topic~" "awwww you think I'm hot!~" I bit his neck softly he let out a loud moan. "FUCK ME ROMAN!! " was all I need to hear. I smirked and pulled off his boxers along with mine. I slowly pushed inside him. He let out pained whimpers. "W-wait r-roman your too big" he said softy as I kissed away the tears he was crying. "I'm sorry virgil. We can stop if you want." I said softly but he shook his head no. " I want this I just need time to adjust" he said smiling at me. I kissed him softly. "Whatever you say my emo nightmare" after a few minutes he told me to move. I started slow but soon the bed was creaking and I bet the whole house could hear us. We practically screamed each others names when we came. I layed next to him and kissed his face. I got out the ring. "I think you need to change your name ,hot topic" "oh really to what?" I slipped the ring on his hand that was free and closet to me. He gasped. "You got that from tumblr didn't you?!" I nodded as he kissed my cheek softly. "Yes I will change it." he cuddled up to me the rest of the night.

The next morning Virgil was already up and I got up too. I went looking for him to find him puking in the bathroom. I hope he's ok.

((Part one done!! Next one is coming out sooooooon!!!!!!!!))

((Edit: I'm trash at writing so yeah))