I just

Me and my friend have the auto word wrong on and we make inappropriate shit so I'ma try to make a fanfic outa it

(Original)Roman squealed out as it hit him up m up to her not taking notice that my new link figure on the couch eating chips and admiring my ring.
Edited) Roman squealed out as it hit him! He ran up to her not taking notice that my new link figure was on the couch eating chips and admiring my engagement ring.

(Original) Virgil a few times he was in the picture of my gam charter from the picture of my gam charter from the picture 📷 I have a new character yeah but what if angels were secretly just human?!
(Edited) Virgil a few times he was in the picture of my gam charter from the picture 📷 I took a while ago. I have a new character, yeah, but what if angels were secretly just human?! (Uhhhhh last part is from a rp about something plz ignore that)

Original) Virgil a few times not be I'm going to the picture of a country who don't like them. The opportunity for a gay marriage. Roman squealed out as it is flug, Virgil and a ride to school. Cherry tomatoes are not the same as potatoes.
Edited)
Virgil a few times  being like" I'm going to the picture of a country who don't like them". The opportunity for a gay marriage was what Roman squealed about.  (No mixed fandom sorry flug) I had two things on my mind, Virgil, and a ride to school. Cherry(dang it cherry) tomatoes are not the same as potatoes

Ok that's all I'm doing but now we know my keyboard likes the outsiders!

Hope you all enjoy!