tired (depression x creativity)

Ok I know this is cliche but I really like them and i want to continue to wright things like this

Violet immediately told gabby what to do when she got to her new school...panic. Of course this sent depression into overdrive but she needed her to live.

Right after she got off the bus violet was off the hook but sam was in disbelief. Rose had to help Sam with what she saw... Every thing the girl had wished for came true in that moment. The childish trait smiled and pulled out the old memories of the boy that the girl saw. Depression hated him... She had to comfort them all for years yet they didn't realize it. He broke her. Gabby spoke to him with kindness and he sounded like he had the biggest crush on her forever. One problem she's lesbian because of him. She tried to explain that to him.

Soon night fell lily and Sam fell asleep watching the little mermaid and both violet and rose were fighting. "He broke us rose! And we have inky now! Remember the most beautiful girl in the world?!" violet screamed at her. "But he can fix us! He can ! I think I speak for all of us when I say he's cute!" rose said back. "We can't! We cant! We can't We can't we cant!!" violet broke down sending gabby into tears right before she hopped in to bed . "We can't. Please don't make us do this again he'll just move away again and then we won't have either!" violet sobbed. Rose saw and her heart broke.... Maybe she was in over dive but she suddenly felt a sleepy haze take over or just pity for the other trait. "I'm sorry violet... I just... We're all over the place huh? I just thought she could be the princess she wanted to be and have him as her king. I know it will never happen... Will you forgive me?" rose said to violet. ".... I will if you can forgive me." rose wondered what she meant.  "I have been the worse out of all of us lately and its unfair... I'm sorry I just... " violet blamed herself... She's the one that made gabby lean on people instead of doing her own thing. Gabby has and will always put herself down. Even when she's confident. Violet broke down again. Rose hugged her softly. Lately everyone's been getting mad at poor gabby. Sure violet was the depression trait but in reality she gets rid of the depression and tries to take it herself.gabbys been trying to balance on one foot with everything on top of her.

She can't take all of it. Everybody says She's her fathers heart but it seems like lately she's been a mistake.... Maybe her step- no not step father he's always rude to her, her sister, and his own girlfriend! But for once is he right?

All of these thoughts ran through violets head along with the poor girl as she was trying to wright a fanfic and everything. "Its all right let it all out..." rose said as she hugged the girl, like gabby's mother did to her, and rubbed soft circles into her back. It worked a little bit but the thoughts kept piling up. "In the jungle the mighty jungle the lion sleeps to night~" rose sang softly knowing that even depression loved the tune that gabbys father would sing her. Usually 'Hey There Delilah' would work just as good but she went with the more softer one. Violet hummed the tune softly before giggling. "We're both dorks" violet said as rose kissed her cheek. "Yeah but your my dork" violet giggled and so did rose. Both over worked and overly tired traits fell asleep. Once again it was peaceful as the girl fell asleep..... Then there was only one thing on her mind 'kiss the girl' I wonder why?

((Yep so here's what happened that has me all messed up.

Girl age 6 (me) fell for boy age 5 in kindergarten. Girl thinks they are dating boy not so much. Girl gets so obsessed with just the thought of him she wishes he didn't move away from her. Girl looks for boy all of life but gives up meeting dreamy girl. Girl loves girl and girl loves back. Girl meets boy 8 years later. Boy loves girl. Girl is torn but goes with girl. Boy makes up rumors about them dating. Story ends here.

Yep pretty much wrapped that up. Please don't expect this to happen again I just needed to vent in a new way. If it happens again it probably means it's a tough thing for me. Also some of you who probably read the last dxc are like 'how is Sam the youngest?' I never really knew what feelings were until I went to my grandmothers funeral and I'm still learning! Plus I'm a kid at heart!))