prince groom part 1? (slight logicxmortality)

The girl sat on her bed playing a video game. She sighed as her father came in to check up on her. She paused her legend of Zelda game and looked up at him. "Honey are you feeling any better?" he asked. (The dad is Patton sooooooo) "worse" She responded with a slight roll of her eyes. "Your other father is here" her dad had always been away ever since they adopted her. Still the two dads loved each other and their little girl.
The dad sat down on her bed. "Good evening my offspring with no blood relation to myself yet I still love you." she sighed. (Another otppppppp) "ok dad we get it....." he was holding a book witch she saw. "Is that another dictionary dad?" she asked not really caring but not being rude. "No actually its a book about non-platonic relationships and platonic relationships sort of working together with the adventure of the story." the girl raised one of her eye brows. "Ok then..." she went back to her game getting killed , again, by the worst boss battle in the game, bongo bongo. "You know if you'd like I can verbally read this to you." her dad said. "Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine" she said boredly.

It all began with Virgil. He was a small town boy who loved to mess with this upper class man named Roman-

"Oh god is this a love story?!"
"Do you wanna hear it or not?"

....."go on"

Virgil would ask Roman to do things for him, like "Roman can you get me some water and a life??" Roman would laugh softly. "As you wish~" but what he really meant was "I love you~"

The girl let out a sigh. "What is this craaaaap??" the man sighed as his daughter slammed her head back into her pillow and tried to grab her game controller. "Rosie please calm down and listen." "SHES SICK THAT WAS PRETTY LOW-GAN OF YOU DEAR" his husband yelled at him.

He continued sighing at the others puns.

That's when the real story began.

Virgils pov)

Roman can't leave. He CANT!! I was crying into my pillow and then I went to go see him one last time.

"Will I ever see you again?"
"This is true love. And nothing can get in the way of it. I will always come back for you."
"Don't you dare get hurt!"
"As you wish"

A few weeks later the news came in that his ship was taken over by the dreaded pirate Robert.

I was alone again.

After a month of this the prince, Thomas the first, asked for my hand.... No one said no to a prince......... Especially when you have no one....

I rode my horse for fun. I rode him to the water bay. Chocolate chunk was his name. I thought of his fur of candy and his personality sweet. I'm on my horse next thing I know I'm being kid napped!

-part one complete I am so tired-