what did you do with my heart??

((Warning sad. And song by Thomas Sanders(lyrics were made by his friend joan) I know that the song is for his ex but I thought it would work for prinxiety as well so yeah. Self harm. Yelling at Roman all that jazz is involved))

(Aniextys pov)
I sat there crying in my bed on my side. The spot next to me used to have a happy, brave, handsome man laying in it.
Like I said.... It used to.

You can have the toaster and the pc. Or even my Timothy green DVD.
I'll let you have the couch and the tv. Hang on to the jacket that you bought for me

I missed him a lot... I wish he didn't leave me. I was grabbing my phone so I could check tumblr. I decided not to and went to listen to music.

I don't really care you can keep the things we used to share. But what did you do with my heart?? What did you do with my heart????

I lay there listening to my immoral remembering when he asked me out for the first time.

"Come on virgil! It'll be fun!" "I don't know Roman empire. Why should I trust you??" he pulled on my hoodie sleeve. I followed him anyway and saw.... The most beautiful thing in my life.

I started crying more.

No more fireworks no more compass,didn't leave a single butterfly in my stomach. You took my spyglass no knowing what lies ahead. Took my warmth at night and left a dent in my bed.

I don't really care you can keep the things we used to share. But what did you do with my heart?? What did you do with my heart??

I got up and went to my bathroom letting my music play still. I got out my old razor. "Long time no see. Guess its been tough since Roman broke up with me." I spoke softly my voice cracking slightly from not talking for a while.

Striped me of my pride that's for the best.
But you also deprived me of a full nights rest. No more dreams of where we pull threw and I can't collect my thoughts because there still with you.

I dragged the blade across my wrist pushing down trying to get a deeper cut. I wrote in big letters on my arm 'I LOVE YOU' and drew over it with the blade again. Lies. All he ever told me was lies.

I don't really care you can keep the things we used to share But what did you do with my heart? What did you do with my heart??

I fainted after a moment of watching the blood.

I wouldn't take it back though I feel sore . I meant it when I said what's mine is yours. But I need to know now that we're apart what did you do?  I need to know now that we're apart what did you do with my heart?

((Ima leave this here))