More Please (Reggie)

Yay so I updated before Christmas, speaking of that Merry Christmas Eve lol. I hope everyone has great holidays celebrating whatever they celebrate and just as a heads up I probably won't update for a couple days due to Christmas, yeah. Happy reading!
--

B and V practically had to drag you to Riverdale High's annual back to school semi formal, which was excruciatingly boring in your opinion, watching teens spike punch with alcohol and music blaring in your ears, but what was going to happen next would the last thing to boring.

As the semi formal wrapped up, word spread about the bereaved red widow, Cheryl Blossom throwing an after party in which you and the gang had been invited to, along with most of the school.

As the long hours of the school dance had came to an end, you, Betty, Veronica, Archie and Kevin got into a dark limo curtesy of Kev's dad, Sheriff Keller.

An awkward silence had filled the vehicle as you began talking. "So how much of that spiked punch have you all ingested", you said with a smirk upon your face. You had decided to stay sober tonight, considering you've never actually been intoxicated but at the same time you kind of wish you were drunk.

"A little too much", Kevin responded in which you and gang laughed and conversation began again.

Amongst all the witty and slurred banter, Kevin went on about moose, Veronica about how Jughead should've been here instead of writing his 'pure teen angst', with Betty sat in silence over her earlier confrontation with Archie which you had unfortunately heard.

You on the other hand had been mostly enjoying watching the slurred jokes and tried not to think about Cheryl's party, because you knew of the jock that would be there, Reggie freaking Mantle.

Him as well as his friends had been sending you glances all night and as much as you wanted to say you absolutely hated it...you didn't.

Slight feelings for Reggie grow slowly over the last few weeks and even though he was kind of an ass and you two didn't know each other greatly, he just acted differently towards you.

An abrupt stop interrupted your thoughts as you gulped quickly whilst the door opened. You pulled down your tight black dress that Veronica had convinced you to wear along with her overly tall black heels, which actually looked quite good. Nonetheless you were still anxious about this party and confronting Reggie.

As you and the gang compiled out of the car, you headed into the mansion and was greeted by Madame Satan herself, who lead you all upstairs where the real fun was being held.

"It's game time at Chez Blossom, kiddies. We're going old school tonight, seven minutes in heaven. Who wants to tryst in the closet of love first"? Cheryl question, her sleek red dress as well as her matted lips revealing her corrupt intentions as you knew what was going to happen next with the roll of your eyes.

With a sinister smirk, she chose Archie and Veronica to go first, which was the last straw for Betty. Despite your kind words, Betty quite literally spiralled and fled.

With a sigh your glance changed towards Reggie. With a smirk on his face and Cheryl becoming impatient, she spun the bottle yet again which ended up pointing towards you and Reggie.

"Y/N and Reggie, not surprised. Keep it pg-13 in there", Cheryl spoke with a smirk as she pushed you and Reggie towards another closet.

"I see you didn't reject this and your still sober, it must mean your crazy about me", he smirked whilst stumbling towards the closet and a hand on the small of your back.

A dark blush covered your cheeks in which you had hoped he couldn't see as the two of you entered a dark, small closet. "Let's just get this over with. "Six minutes forty five seconds to go", you had whispered as you both stood in the much more cramped closet.

You looked at the darkened ceiling as Reggie got closer to you, seeing as there really wasn't any space in this closet and well he was Reggie.

"I think you need to let loose and enjoy yourself a little more", he said hovering over your smaller frame as you looked back at the timer on your phone. Your feelings for him were conflicting so you just tried to forget them.

With a slight sigh he put your phone in his pocket."Hey"-, you started but he interrupted you.

"Just because I'm drunk doesn't mean I don't remember your stares at me, and I'm sure you remember my stares and comments at you Y/N", he purred while wrapping his strong arms around your waist.

His hot breath lingered on your neck and you gulped hard, this was actually happening. "H-how do you know I like you, why do you even think that"? You began getting slightly defensive.

"Plus how can I even trust you, you flirt with everything that moves", you ranged quickly believing it more and more yourself as you tried pulling away slightly but he only pulled you tighter to him.

Your defensiveness only made him smirk to your surprise. "Oh Y/N, as much as you want to believe that you also love me", the last part his whispered directly into your ear before his body shifted and he began kissing your neck.

Everything than became a blur. You finally gave in. He picked you up as you wrapped your arms around his waist. He gave you multiply hickeys as groans left your lips. You both kissed each other hungrily before his hands moved to the back of your dress.

As he was thinking about taking clothes off in this hot blinding make out session, your phone alarm began blaring as you mentally face palmed.

A airy laugh left your lips before you grabbed your phone and turned it off. With a sigh you were just about to leave before Reggie opened the door, revealing his messy hair and sweaty face to Cheryl and the rest of the party goers.

"Can we have seven more minutes"?