Christmas/Holiday Preferences

So these are just some Christmas/holiday preferences I guess, I've never written this kind of thing or for females so just tell me if these sucked lol. Happy holidays to all and sorry this was uploaded late!
--

Archie: Something in which you weren't surprised by was your boyfriend loving Christmas and it being his favourite holiday. On Christmas you will usually come over to his house for cuddles, hot chocolate and Christmas movies. Each year you also end up stealing more and more of his oversized sweaters.

Jughead: Christmas with Jughead was very laid back which was nice. You slept over at his house Christmas Eve so you could open the gifts you got each other Christmas morning. The rest of the day you two would do some baking, snarky critiquing of Christmas films, and go to pops where he would only serve the two of you candy cane milkshakes. The day ends with you always falling asleep in his arms and him holding you and whispering sweet nothings to you whilst you drift to sleep.

Betty: Spending Christmas with your girlfriend during Christmas was just amazing. Her house just screams classic American Christmas household, and both of you end up doing a lot of baking together. You both get each other thought filled gifts, and to your surprise her family loves you.

Veronica: While you were slightly nervous to go to Veronica's house for Christmas for the first time, you bit your tongue to be there for her. To your surprise, things turned out amazing and she even got you mistletoe for Christmas, which definitely turned into many make out sessions.

Cheryl: Christmas at the Blossoms was filled with tension to say the least. With Nana Rose staring you down and her mother going on about the Christmas decorations and how angry she quite frankly was about them, Cheryl gave a cool response with many smart retorts which made you smile. After escaping from her family, the two of you walk to Sweet Water River together in memory of Jason and you comfort and be there for her.

Reggie: Despite the act Reggie puts on during school, he's very caring during the holidays. He buys you a few gifts for Christmas and even some for your parents which definitely surprised you. You spend your day going back and forth from both of yours and Reggie's houses but you both do a lot of hand holding and cuddling throughout the day.

Kevin: Every Christmas as a tradition you and your family head over to the Kellers for dinner, but for the most part you just gossip with Kevin. Each year rewatching mean girls is the tradition the two of you share. Your parents both know that your in a relationship with him, but they still never bring it up although they do ship it and find it very cute. Plus 'Christmas with the Kellers' just sounds amazing.

Toni: Once Jughead had introduced you to Toni, the two of you had been inseparable. As Christmas morning arrives though, the two of you decide to ditch the drama of Riverdale and go on a road trip. The two of you drive, not looking for any place in particular on Christmas and get into some harmless trouble.

Sweat Pea: You have only known him for a few weeks, but nonetheless you've grown to love him. On Christmas you spend your time with him delivering gifts and such to family's who need it which makes your heart melt. You give him many light kisses to him throughout the day in which he responds by kissing your temple.