일곱

you looked at yourself one last time in the long mirror. you were wearing a white crop top with red lettering and mom jeans. your hair was straightened, making your face look slimmer than usual.

you took in a deep breath

you took in a deep breath. tonight was the night you were going to meet your best friend and idol. your heart was practically beating out of your chest.

what if he thinks your ugly? or doesn't like you?

oh how worried you were. taking another deep breath, you put on your black slip-on's and got in your mother's car. here you go.

~

you walked into the MetLife center, practically shaking.

"you can do this," you whispered quietly. you waved goodbye to your mother and then you started looking for finn.

after what seemed like forever you spotted him and all his glory. he was wearing a blue button up with black jeans. he was such a beautiful human being. his atramentous curls touched his high cheekbones.

you smoothed out your jeans and started walking to your friend. you stood a two or three feet behind him, not really sure of what to do.

he was currently being spoken to by a girl that looked our age. she had bleach blonde hair and was wearing a small red dress. you thought she looked way prettier than you.

just get it over with, y/n!

you took in a deep breath and tapped on finn's shoulder. he turned around and looked at you with furrowed brows. you almost gasped. he was so beautiful up close. you noticed freckles on his face that you couldn't see in the pictures.

"uhm, hi.", you croak.

"hi?", he says, confused.

"it's, uhm, my names y/n. w-we talked earlier", you said quietly.

finn's plump lips parted slightly. his eyebrows lowered.

"i didn't think you would come", he says finally, no emotion in his voice.

"oh, sorry.", you make out, not really sure of what to say. (a/n: not like actually making out pfft)

"i didn't expect you to look like this, honestly", finn says, a small smirk forming on his face.

"is that good or bad?", you chuckle.

"good. you made it sound like you were really ugly", he says.

a small smile made way to your face. finn just called you not ugly!

"thanks, i guess" you say with a small laugh.

you and finn looked at each other, small smiles on each of your faces. his arms then enveloped you in a warm hug, which made your heart stop. the smell of roses and lemons touched your nose. you wrapped your arms around his shoulders; you both hugged each other for what seemed like forever.

you hear a slight cough from behind finn, you both release each other and turn to see the same girl finn was talking to earlier.

"oh, sorry. y/n, this is my girlfriend, ranae.", finn says a small smile forming on his peach lips.

~

BAm, there ye go. i'm prolly not gonna update for likee two days? thanks for reading :)

also plspls vote, i'll give you a bunch of kisses (virtually ofc).

-eva