142,654 likes     10 minutes ago

142,654 likes 10 minutes ago

finnwolfhardofficial: got to meet the beautiful @/lovelywolfhard last night! thanks for a wonderful night! <3

lilwolfhard: ew who is that

flnnwoifhard: IM JEALOUS WTH

lovelywolfhard: xx

-
finn: gooooodmorning :)

y/n: gm!

finn: how r u

y/n: really good wbu

finn: great

y/n: when do u have to get on your flight

finn: actually, i was just ab to tell u. my flight got delayed bc of the snow at one of the stops in ND,, so i'm not leaving until tm!

y/n: really!? can we hang out?!!!!

finn: yes !

y/n: omggg yay

finn: where do u wanna meet up?

y/n: how ab the park downtown, i live right by it so it's convenient lol

finn: okay! :) what time?

y/n: let's meet @ like 1:30

finn: ok, see u then

y/n: see ya

-
you were practically screaming. you and finn were about to hang out, pretty much all day.

you scurried to the shower and cleansed yourself. after you were done you wrapped a towel around yourself and walked to your closet.

after much debate you finally chose a black and white striped shirt with some light blue heigh wasted boyfriend jeans. you put your winter socks on and a pair of black old school vans to go with it.

you plopped yourself right in front of your stand up mirror and pulled your small make up bag onto your lap. you zipped it open and grabbed your mascara, highlighter, and lipgloss.

you applied a light coat of mascara on your eyelashes to make them slightly darker and more voluminous. then you dusted some highlighter on your upper cheek bones and your nose. you twisted open your lip gloss and applied it softly to your naturally plump lips. all set and done, you pulled your hair into a high pony tail.

you stood up and gave yourself a quick smile in the mirror. you felt pretty.

it was ten after one, so you decided to leave now. you ran downstairs and greeted your mother.

"hi momma!" you said with a smile on your face.

"hello gorgeous! why are you all dolled up today?"

"remember that pretty boy you saw me with last night?" you say shyly.

"how could i forget?" she laughs softly.

"well, me and him are meeting downtown at the park in like fifteen." you tell her truthfully.

"aw! my baby is growing up so fast!" she says to no one in particular. she pulls you into a quick hug.

"bye momma! love you!" you say when she pulls away.

"love you too, y/n! be safe." she calls.

-
you sat yourself on one of the swings and pulled out your iphone. hopefully you don't have to wait long, you don't want to look like a loser to the people passing by.

you scroll through your instagram feed. you click on the profile and look at your account. ever since finn tagged you, you've gained thousands of followers. is it weird that you have a fan account of your friend?

because of it you met finn, but now that you actually know him, is it really necessary? it's kind of weird if you talk to him and know him personally.

you click on edit profile and change the profile picture to a picture of you that you liked. then you changed the username to your first and last name.

then you changed the bio to a silly quote you remembered from rick and morty.

you deleted all of your pictures. you'll post a new one later. you smiled at the fact you had your own instagram account, not just a silly fan account.

you closed your phone and looked up to see finn standing right in front of you.

you jumped a little and started to laugh. how did he get over hear so quietly?

"hi" he says with a little chuckle.

"you scared me, finn!" you giggled.

"sorry! i didn't want to interrupt you." he said scratching the back of his head.

"i was waiting on you anyway." you say.

"you look beautiful." finn says, no emotion visible on his face.

"i-, y-. t-thank you." you reply, blood rushing to your face.

"what do you want to do?" finn asks.

"ooh! okay, so i brought some money, because i want to show you this little café down the street!" you say, excitement in your voice.

"why'd you bring money?" finn asks, confusion clear on his face.

"because i wanted to treat you to some coffee and a muffin. why else?" you say with a giggle.

"i should be the one treating you, though." finn says seriously.

"no! you're only staying for today so i might as well make it enjoyable." you respond.

"let me pay. i have too much money for my age anyway."

"it's fine, finn." you say.

"like you." he says with a smirk.

you feel your face starting to heat up, so you turn the opposite direction, "can we go already? oh my god!"

finn chuckles. oh my god his laugh is so adorable.

finn catches up with you. "i'm paying."

you sigh, "i know."

~

thank u sooo much for all the votes :((

every single person that votes or comments or literally just takes time to read this makes me sooo happy <3

half of this was written on my phone so i might come in and edit it later.

please leave feedback

xoxo, eva