아홉

finn led you outside to the sidewalk and you both started walking slowly.

"your girlfriend is very neat." you say, striking up a conversation.

"she's not my girlfriend.", finn says with a small annoyed chuckle.

"what do you mean she's not your girlfriend? i think she thinks otherwise." you ask confused.

"my mom and her mom wants us to be together. she's absolutely obsessed with me. she wanted nothing to do with me before i was on stranger things, though." finn tells you.

"oh, do you think she only likes you because you're like kind of big now?" you ask lamely.

finn laughs and nods his head. you give a small smile.

you're still so overwhelmed, standing here next to him. he's everything you've ever wished for.

"so, you're not an old man." finn says, pointing out the obvious.

"oh no, i am. i just use a lot of concealer." you say with a goofy grin on your face.

"that explains your voice", finn smirks.

"hey!" you laugh.

there was a small pause in the conversation. finn looks over at you.

"what?" you chuckle.

"you're so pretty, y/n. i don't know why you wouldn't ever send pictures of you." finn tells you.

you could feel the blood rushing to your face. "t-that's very sweet of you, finn."

"i'm serious; i was nervous to meet you because you made yourself sound ugly." finn says, a foolish grin on his face.

"haha, very funny." you say sarcastically, even though it was a little funny.

you feel your phone starting to buzz, you lift it up to see that your mother texted you.

vagina pusher: hurry back. ready to go.

"vagina pusher?" finn asks with a chuckle.

"yes. vagina pusher." you say with a serious look on your face.

"so, do you really have to go?" finn says quietly.

"yeah. i wish i could stay longer.", you say.

"me too. i'd stay another day here, but i have to get on a flight tomorrow." finn frowns.

you both head back to the gala. your mother was at the steps waiting for you.

"hold on mama, i'll meet you in the car."

"okay, sweetheart."

you look up at finn. he was so beautiful. so, so beautiful.

"i-i guess i'll text you, y/n." he says, a frown slowly forming on his face.

"yeah." you say quietly.

he slowly bends down towards your face, and then he kisses your cheek. his lips linger for a second, then he pulls back and smiles.

your face was burning, actually burning.

"b-bye, finn. it was lovely to meet you." you say as you start walking to your moms car.

"yeah, you too, y/n."

you're heart was practically useless at this point.

~

heyy broskys!

im sooo sorry it took me 372483 yrs to update! ngl i haven't been busy, i just haven't had any motivation. thanks if you still read this even after my little break. have a wonderful day!

also,,, follow me on insta: @e.v.amarie

much love,

xx eva