the end.

you awoke with a strange feeling in your gut. not a bad feeling, but definitely peculiar. you sat up in your bed and stretched your legs and arms, then pried yourself out of bed.

everything has been going absolutely great since you confessed to finn. it was all so crazy to you. one day, you were completely obsessed with him, fan account and all, the next you both confessed your feelings for one another.

you defiantly had mixed emotions at first. you've always liked him of course, but actually pursuing him? that was a lot to think about.

you finally realized that it didn't matter what everyone else thought about you two. you and him have feelings for each other and you were extremely happy. you were defiantly determined not to let anyone else ruin it.

you texted a quick 'goodmorning' to finn, then washed up. you pulled on some lightwashed shorts and a t-shirt. you had no desire to dress-to-impress today.

you walked downstairs to see a single paper on the kitchen table. your eyebrows furrowed as you began reading the note:

go to the place where we had our first playdate,

finn.

you were so confused. how did finn get this in your house? ohmygod- finn wrote this. finn is here. finn is waiting for you!

you automatically knew that finn was referring to the park where you had met up.

you grabbed your bag and ran out the door. to say you were exited was an understatement.

when you arrived at the park, there was no finn in sight. you looked around, and your eyes landed on a similar piece of paper placed on the swing where you sat the day you met up here.

you hurried over to the note and began reading:

your friend tessa is super nice! why don't you pay her a visit?

finn.

a smile was spread across your face. maybe finn was at the coffee shop! you picked put both of the notes in your bag and practically sprinted down the street.

you walked into the coffee shop and immediately spotted tessa. no finn, though.
she spotted you after a moment and waved you over.

"hey babe! i was told to give this to you," she said with a wink while pulling a peice of paper out of her pocket.

i thanked her and took the familiar peice of paper:

the coffee shop smells nice, right? you know what else does? flowers!

finn

you were already out the door and on the way to the flower shop. finn just had to be here. we didn't go anywhere else that day.

you skipped into the flower shop and saw lydia standing with a note in her hand. her red hair was tied in a pony and a small smile played at her lips.

"y/n! finally! i've been waiting for like- ten minutes!", she begins. you smiled at her and spotted-once again- no finn.

"well, anyway, here!", she said excitedly. "i wish a boy did all this for me. why didn't you tell me he was coming down here? i would've liked a heads up. he is my worst enemy you know," she rambled.

you took the paper and read the short note:

turn around.

lydia squealed and you slowly turned around. there stood finn, holding a bouquet and a coffee.

he had a smile on his perfect face, his hair was longer compared from the last time you've seen him. he was wearing a calpurnia shirt and blue jeans.

you suddenly took in your appearance and silently wished you tried a little harder today.

"hi," he says. his voice was deeper as well.

you ran up and embraced him in response. you couldn't believe he did all of this for you. you were beyond estatic.

he accepted your hug and put his arms around you. a sloppy smile was plastered on your face.

when you pulled away, he handed you the bouquet of red roses and lillies.

"y/n, will you be my girlfriend?" he asks, an equally large smile on his face.

"of course," you responded after a short moment.

everything was perfect in this exact moment, and nothing or no one could ruin it.

.

the end!

i hope you guys enjoyed this very cringy story lmao. you can defiantly tell this is my first.

i have news: i released two new stories!
i promise you, they are sosososo much better than this.

my writing has improved tremendously!

also, there might be a sequel. i didn't want to continue this story while they're still so young, because it's boring and no one wants to read ab middle school drama.

my new stories will be longer and better though! thank you so much for sticking around and reading this!

i love u guys!

xx, eva