Possessive Males

Mating Season.

Usually its the time where excited females look for males for them to mate and the time of love and romance.

Unfortunately for the mated ones, it was the time of their males to become overbearing and possessive.

Gio and Arwyna watched their father suddenly become...affectionate to their mother.

"Mommy, why is daddy acting like that?"

Lake looked at her 4 year old and 3 year old children and shook her head "Daddy's just having the spring fever" Arwyna grew confused "Daddy is sick?" Blue Eyes purred in response and Lake flushed.

"Why don't you two go play along"

The two nodded before running off and out towards their grandparents.

***

"Aunt Nova!"

The kids called out but all they saw was Grandpa Maurice and a few ape children who were there to learn. Grandpa Rocket was there too with his new son and daughter beside him.

The orangutan spotted the two and gestured them to come over. Gio and Arwyna quickly scrambled to him.

"Where are uncle Cornelius and Aunt Nova?"

Arwyna asked with a tilt in her head. Maurice pointed to the direction of the center of the village.

"I should warn you, the males at a young age are a little bit...having the spring fever. Better find Caesar and Kira"

The two nodded and raced away "Looks like all of them got the spring fever except Grandpa Maurice and those of our age" Gio signed.

***

Amy didn't know how it happened, all she knew was that she and Adeline were out heading towards Lake and Blue Eyes's nest for a visit when two male apes appeared and started giving out advances towards them.

Let's just say that Livius and Ryker saw the whole thing and both were clearly not happy.

Now, the two brothers were on a face off with Adeline and Amy watching the whole thing as a crowd began to gather.

"Either those two are stupid or their trying to make scene"

Adeline grumbled under her breath. Gio and Arwyna had just arrived with Kira and Caesar to see what was going on.

"Sweet Memories"

Kira smirked as she glanced at Caesar who looked away from her but glared and scooted closer when he caught a few males staring at her.

Nova and Cornelius stood amongst the crowd with Nova's arm full of fresh fruits for lunch. Cornelius stood protectively beside Nova "Cornelius, what is going on?" Nova asked as she watched the fight.