Human Friend

Many years have passes and a new generation of apes grew in the colony though the bloodline of Caesar never faded as his descendants became the Ape King or Queen of the colony.

"Why do we have to listen to this anyways?!"

A young ape at the age of 8 signed to his best friends while the others listened in wrapped attention to the History of the Liberation of the Apes.

"If you don't want to listen Sorin then don't"

Vara, a young female ape one year younger than him signed back in annoyance before turning back to their old mentor, Kiara.

Sorin, the grandson of Dale and descendant of Nova and Cornelius was a rebellious type of ape that didn't want any ape to baby him.

When he came to the world, Nova (Now too old to even move too much) first thought that he had Kira's wild streak which Cornelius quickly denied. Who could ever match Kira's unpredictable wild streak?

Vara was a female ape and descendant of Rocket and Tinker. She had heard stories of them and would have wanted to meet them in person if they hadn't died of old age. She was to be the next Ape Commanding Leader of the Ape Army.

Next to her was Sorin's younger cousin, Lixus. He had an adventurous and rebellious streak in his genes that his parents say it had come from his great grandmother, Kira. He was the son of Kiara and Allen.

Sorin grumbled as he crossed his legs and began to stretch his arms and yawned. Kiara spotted her misbehaving nephew and as old as she is, she still has her tongue lash "Sorin, you better listen over here young ape. I may be old but I still know how to deal with you!" As if being struck in the back, Sorin straightened up.

Vara held back a laugh and Lixus looked away to hide his sigh of embarrassment for his older cousin. Sorin huffed as he listened to Kiara of the liberation of the apes. He really didn't know why it was so important so what if that happened it was all in the past!

Sorin yawned again which earned a jab from Vara and a small glare from Lixus. He shrugged and waited as time passes before everyone was dismissed from the Ape School.

"Finally..."

Sorin hooted as he walked beside his cousin. A few female apes around their age gave them flirtatious looks and the boys were quick to look away.

"I wonder how Grandmama Kira manage to ward off these females"

Lixus hooted, looking at the direction of the females with a slight cringe. Sorin sighed and signed to him.

"When the ape of your dreams manage to tell the others off that you are hers and she is yours"

Lixus nodded. He knew his older cousin wasn't too fond of girls looking at his way and basically thinks that they are nothing.

"Someday soon you will have to find yourself a mate if you want to become the Ape King after your father"

Lixus signed and Sorin snorted in reply before hooting "I would rather go hunt myself a bear than spend time with the females" Lixus shook his head in annoyance.

Vara jogged up to them with a wide smile "How about we go get some berries" Lixus raised a brow at what Vara had suggested.

"I am pretty sure our parents gave us strict rules not to venture out of the Gates"

Sorin waved his cousin away and turned to Vara "Lead the way" The younger cousin could only watch Sorin as he and Vara venture out of the Gates.