01

jeon eunhye was just walking on the road, hating on life when she bumped into a man.

she was planning to just act like nothing happened and walk away from the scene as fast as she could, but as the unfortunate soul she was, things didn't work the way she wanted.

the man forcefully pulled her by her shoulder and made her face himself, "listen here girlie are you searching to be beat up?" he raised his brows.

"not today, satan." eunhye rolled her eyes, internally bracing herself for any possible thing to happen.

maybe getting beat up, maybe involving herself in some mafia or gang stuffs-

however the reaction the man gave was definitely unexpected.

the man gasped, "how the fuck did you know that i'm satan?!"

"what the heck, i thought i only bumped into your shoulders, you even got hit in the head?" eunhye raised her brows, confused about everything that's happening right now. she was pretty sure she only hit his shoulder.

"no, i am satan- oh fuck i'm exposing myself-" in frustration and panic, the man grabbed eunhye's wrist without much thinking and pulled her into an alley way- more like into a black, human tall hole that appeared out of nowhere. his moves were fast, so fast that eunhye didn't even have time to process and react to anything that's happening right now.

"what the fuck!" she yelled after a good twenty seconds, realising that she is falling. everything around her is bright in red, some black in between, overall a mist-like area. she looked down, only to see pitch black that seemed like it's never ending.

"where are you dragging me into!" she yelled and tried to get out of the man's grasp.

"shut up!" the man yelled back, frustration in his voice. he tightened his grip on her wrist, "stay still if you don't want to die!"

"what!"

welcome to hell.

--- ---
hihihi new story! this book will be more of comedy and less story-like. also, it would contain a lot of foul words so read at your own risk(??)