03

"so mr. i-don't-know-who-you-are-but-you-dragged-me-into-hell," eunhye speaks, looking around her surroundings then at the tall male in front her. she clicked her tongue, "who are you." she crossed her arms, eyes piercing into the man, very much annoyed by the situation she's in.

she is currently confused and lost to the point she wants to flip some table, very frustrated. she has an assignment that she was supposed to complete today and hand in. although she hates school and her life, she still knows what she should do and shouldn't, for example, responsibly playing her role as a student.

the man just shrugged once again, which almost triggered eunhye to shove him all the way into the underground- if there's any. he had an unbothered smirk on his face, looking too used to the environment he is in. compared to the frustrated and lost eunhye, he definitely looked way too chill.

"so, as i said before- okay i mean when i accidentally exposed myself- i'm satan."

"pardon?" eunhye was on the urge of rudely rolling her eyes, but the sound of doors creaking open stopped her from doing so as her gaze followed the sound.

a woman in maid outfit- a maid, obviously, entered the room.

right, forgot to mention, after walking for a somehow far yet short distance, eunhye was lead into a very expensive looking place by the man. she swore it's not just any place, but a fucking big one. kind of like a palace, really.

she would love to spend the rest of her life in there, but the location is definitely too weird for her to even want to stay. i mean, who the fuck in the right mind would want to stay in hell- as said by the man- definitely not eunhye.

back to current.

"master daniel, are there any things to help with?" the maid bowed slightly at the man and asked.

so his name is daniel. eunhye thought as she listened.

"tell her about the place and get her a room. i don't know, maybe a guest room or something." daniel waved her away, and straightly proceeded to leave after leaving a very irresponsible command to the maid.

eunhye just stayed silent as she watched the small scenario and squinted her eyes at daniel when he was leaving. she swears that this is simply too unrealistic and game-like. one of those dating games she saw her schoolmate obsessing over.

"so miss, i suppose i would have to guide you to a nice room." the maid spoke as daniel left the room, a very business smile on her face, "this way." she gestured towards the door she entered from earlier towards eunhye. eunhye replied an "oh, okay" and did as told, not quite used to being treated like this.

the maid led her down a long and wide hallway, overall painted in a soft shade of peach- but more to yellowish. some paintings were hung on the wall and some coordinated statues were placed at both sides of the hallway, each with a fixed distance in between. there are some lit up white candles that was placed on the wall candlestick. what's up is a big crystal chandelier with crimson red candles lit up and placed on top.

a very weird yet elegant design.

the maid stopped in front of a pair of white doors, eunhye following along and stopped her paces.

"this is where you'll be staying at. i will ask someone else to explain the situation to you. get some rest! passing through from the land to hell isn't easy." the maid said with another smile on her face, this time a more sincere one. she pushed open the doors, "don't walk around too much."

what...?

eunhye squinted her eyes at the remark, but decided to not overthink and entered the room, with the maid closing the doors behind her.